John Mayer Has Really Odd Choice in Headgear
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 29th 2010 03:50PM
The crooner was quoted by the New York Post as saying, "When I get married that's gonna be my vows, 'Do you, John Mayer, take this woman to have and to hold, to wear her ass like headgear?' Yes, I do -- you're the one whose ass I wanna wear like a hat for the rest of my life."
Mayer, whose soft-rock hits have won the hearts of young and old folks alike, is probably best known for his talent as a wordsmith, sounding off on everything from Kanye West to solo sex, telling Rolling Stone, "I am the new generation of masturbator." Whether this comment was meant to be literal or figurative remains to be seen.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Dodgers Announcer Vin Scully Returns for 67th Season
- Freaky Bride Day: Lindsay Lohan Was Running Around Naked, May Have Been Slipped a Mickey
- Win It! MTV VMAs Prize Pack (2 of 2)