John Mayer Has Really Odd Choice in Headgear
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 29th 2010 03:50PM
The crooner was quoted by the New York Post as saying, "When I get married that's gonna be my vows, 'Do you, John Mayer, take this woman to have and to hold, to wear her ass like headgear?' Yes, I do -- you're the one whose ass I wanna wear like a hat for the rest of my life."
Mayer, whose soft-rock hits have won the hearts of young and old folks alike, is probably best known for his talent as a wordsmith, sounding off on everything from Kanye West to solo sex, telling Rolling Stone, "I am the new generation of masturbator." Whether this comment was meant to be literal or figurative remains to be seen.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- SHE'S OUT
- WATCH: 'Daily Show' Skewers Evangelical's Claim That Gays Bully Christians
- Bryan Cranston On The End Of 'Breaking Bad'
- Bryan Cranston's Reddit AMA: Ryan Gosling's soft skin, Power Rangers, and sarcasm
- ?Man of Steel': The deleted scene that explains the ending?
- Kanye West ?Yeezus' lyric or Lucille Bluth quote? Take our quiz!
- Miss USA Erin Brady on Miss Utah's Flub
- Beauty by the Numbers: The Makeover Treatment
- Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici to Have 'Pre-Wedding Honeymoon'?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Katy Perry Says Russell Brand Told Her Divorce Plans in a Text; Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth: Today's Top Stories
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West's Baby Is "Meant to Be," Pal Brittny Gastineau Says