John Travolta Says Family, Scientology Helped Him Deal With Son's Death
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:53AM
"Kelly and I and Ella have all been working very hard and they've been helping us," Travolta said about how his family -- including daughter Ella -- are coping with the tragic loss.
On January 2 of 2009, Jett Travolta died suddenly while at the family's vacation home in the Bahamas. Jett suffered a seizure in the bathroom of the house, which caused him to fall and hit his head.
Travolta went on to say that "once you get yourself stable, then you're able to reach out again," referring to his return to acting following Jett's death. "I think this whole year every day we've been working on stabilizing ourselves and it's been successful so far."
The Jett Travolta Tragedy
Actor John Travolta is speaking out about how he dealt with the death of his 16-year-old son Jett last year, saying Scientology helped him through those rough times.
Rogers & Cowan / AP
Rogers & Cowan / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- John Oliver Celebrates His THR Cover With Jimmy Fallon
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition