John Travolta Says Family, Scientology Helped Him Deal With Son's Death
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:53AM
"Kelly and I and Ella have all been working very hard and they've been helping us," Travolta said about how his family -- including daughter Ella -- are coping with the tragic loss.
On January 2 of 2009, Jett Travolta died suddenly while at the family's vacation home in the Bahamas. Jett suffered a seizure in the bathroom of the house, which caused him to fall and hit his head.
Travolta went on to say that "once you get yourself stable, then you're able to reach out again," referring to his return to acting following Jett's death. "I think this whole year every day we've been working on stabilizing ourselves and it's been successful so far."
The Jett Travolta Tragedy
Actor John Travolta is speaking out about how he dealt with the death of his 16-year-old son Jett last year, saying Scientology helped him through those rough times.
Rogers & Cowan / AP
Rogers & Cowan / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- Cannes: Indian Studio Yash Raj Hits Big With Two Titles in Selection
- 'American Idol' Castoff Dexter Roberts: On the Hunt for his Own Reality Show
- 'Scandal's' Shonda Rhimes Talks Harrison's Fate and More on 'Kimmel' Special
- ?Parenthood' finale react: A house is not a home
- ?Scandal' finale: Talk about it! ? UPDATED
- ?American Idol' 2014: And the Top 6 are?
- The 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Next Level Crazy (VIDEO)
- Would You Watch a 'House of Cards'-Inspired Reality Show?
- Oscars 2015: Full Academy Awards Season Schedule