John Travolta Says Family, Scientology Helped Him Deal With Son's Death
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:53AM
"Kelly and I and Ella have all been working very hard and they've been helping us," Travolta said about how his family -- including daughter Ella -- are coping with the tragic loss.
On January 2 of 2009, Jett Travolta died suddenly while at the family's vacation home in the Bahamas. Jett suffered a seizure in the bathroom of the house, which caused him to fall and hit his head.
Travolta went on to say that "once you get yourself stable, then you're able to reach out again," referring to his return to acting following Jett's death. "I think this whole year every day we've been working on stabilizing ourselves and it's been successful so far."
The Jett Travolta Tragedy
Actor John Travolta is speaking out about how he dealt with the death of his 16-year-old son Jett last year, saying Scientology helped him through those rough times.
Rogers & Cowan / AP
Rogers & Cowan / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Constantine' Star Matt Ryan: "He's Not Afraid to Stick the Middle Finger to the Devil"
- Marvel to Show More 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage During ABC's 'SHIELD'
- 'Switched at Birth' Scores 'My So-Called Life' Star for Season 4 (Exclusive)
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming
- Aaron Paul Zings Toys 'R' Us Over 'Breaking Bad' Figures