John Travolta Says Family, Scientology Helped Him Deal With Son's Death
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:53AM
"Kelly and I and Ella have all been working very hard and they've been helping us," Travolta said about how his family -- including daughter Ella -- are coping with the tragic loss.
On January 2 of 2009, Jett Travolta died suddenly while at the family's vacation home in the Bahamas. Jett suffered a seizure in the bathroom of the house, which caused him to fall and hit his head.
Travolta went on to say that "once you get yourself stable, then you're able to reach out again," referring to his return to acting following Jett's death. "I think this whole year every day we've been working on stabilizing ourselves and it's been successful so far."
The Jett Travolta Tragedy
Actor John Travolta is speaking out about how he dealt with the death of his 16-year-old son Jett last year, saying Scientology helped him through those rough times.
Rogers & Cowan / AP
Rogers & Cowan / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- FX's Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. Clown Comedy 'Baskets' Ordered to Series
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Banner Re-Ups Film, TV Deal With Universal
- Donald Sweeney, Father of Disney-ABC Executive Anne Sweeney, Dies at 88
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Meet Chibatman, the Caped Crusader Riding Around Japan (VIDEO)
- YA Movie Parents Who Don't Suck
- No Joking Allowed in DC Comics Movies?