John Travolta Says Family, Scientology Helped Him Deal With Son's Death
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:53AM
"Kelly and I and Ella have all been working very hard and they've been helping us," Travolta said about how his family -- including daughter Ella -- are coping with the tragic loss.
On January 2 of 2009, Jett Travolta died suddenly while at the family's vacation home in the Bahamas. Jett suffered a seizure in the bathroom of the house, which caused him to fall and hit his head.
Travolta went on to say that "once you get yourself stable, then you're able to reach out again," referring to his return to acting following Jett's death. "I think this whole year every day we've been working on stabilizing ourselves and it's been successful so far."
The Jett Travolta Tragedy
Actor John Travolta is speaking out about how he dealt with the death of his 16-year-old son Jett last year, saying Scientology helped him through those rough times.
Rogers & Cowan / AP
Rogers & Cowan / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Yeahhhh Jetes! Model girlfriend Hannah Davis says she's the stay-at-home type
- Billy Bob Thornton says there is a 'prejudice against the South' in Hollywood
- Nudity riders: How much skin an actor shows spelled out beforehand
- Cannes Critics' Week Unveils Lineup
- Beijing Film Fest: Chis Dodd Presents Prize to Film Workshop Winner
- Joss Whedon Releases His Latest Film via Vimeo for $5 (Video)
- Miss America Nina Davuluri sticks up for suspended high school student
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes': 5 Things We Learned About the Simian Sequel
- Box Office: Why Did Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Flop?
- Weekend Box Office: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Again, 'Transcendence' Disappoints