Michael Lohan Gets Arrested ... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:15AM
The order of protection was instituted against Lohan in June of 2009, after a judge allowed him to avoid prosecution on an aggravated harassment charge filed by Muller. The terms were, he had to stay out of trouble and stay away from communicating with Muller.
Lohan's attorney, Bryan Konoski, has maintained that his client is nothing more than the victim of fabricated stories from Muller.
In court filings obtained by TMZ last year, Muller claimed that Lohan was physically abusive towards her, including incidents where he "punched Erin in the mouth" and "kicked Erin in the ribs" and other sensitive locations.
In June 2008, the report claims that Lohan "spit in Erin's face, and beat her repeatedly with his fist."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Michelle Obama, Mario Lopez and Others Give One Veteran the Ultimate Thanksgiving Reward!
- New Details: How Bill Cosby's Wife Is Handling the Rape Allegations Against Her Husband
- Pic! Mila Kunis Shows Off Body After Baby
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Thanksgiving Picture, Thankful For "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell, Ace
- Tori Spelling Confirms Dean McDermott's True Tori Departure; Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Need For Space: Top 5 Stories
- President Obama's Teenage Daughters Were Not Impressed During the White House Turkey Pardon -- Watch Their Priceless Reactions