Michael Lohan Gets Arrested ... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:15AM
The order of protection was instituted against Lohan in June of 2009, after a judge allowed him to avoid prosecution on an aggravated harassment charge filed by Muller. The terms were, he had to stay out of trouble and stay away from communicating with Muller.
Lohan's attorney, Bryan Konoski, has maintained that his client is nothing more than the victim of fabricated stories from Muller.
In court filings obtained by TMZ last year, Muller claimed that Lohan was physically abusive towards her, including incidents where he "punched Erin in the mouth" and "kicked Erin in the ribs" and other sensitive locations.
In June 2008, the report claims that Lohan "spit in Erin's face, and beat her repeatedly with his fist."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp shines in gritty gangster tale 'Black Mass'
- Luke Bryan takes offense to bro-country label
- Emily Ratajkowski wants everyone to get over the 'Blurred Lines' video
- Sun's Out, Buns Out! Can You Guess the Star?
- Avril Lavigne's Husband Spotted with Mystery Woman Prior to Split Announcement
- Sneak Peek! Gwen Stefani Is Back on 'The Voice'
- Melissa Rivers Remembers Mom Joan on the Anniversary of Her Death: "It's Been Difficult"
- Elizabeth Banks Gets Her Heel Caught in Her Dress on the Red Carpet, Recovers Like a Pro: Funny Pics!
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Spotted Smiling Together After Split, Nanny Drama: Photos