Michael Lohan Gets Arrested ... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:15AM
The order of protection was instituted against Lohan in June of 2009, after a judge allowed him to avoid prosecution on an aggravated harassment charge filed by Muller. The terms were, he had to stay out of trouble and stay away from communicating with Muller.
Lohan's attorney, Bryan Konoski, has maintained that his client is nothing more than the victim of fabricated stories from Muller.
In court filings obtained by TMZ last year, Muller claimed that Lohan was physically abusive towards her, including incidents where he "punched Erin in the mouth" and "kicked Erin in the ribs" and other sensitive locations.
In June 2008, the report claims that Lohan "spit in Erin's face, and beat her repeatedly with his fist."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Angelina Jolie Gives Emotional Speech, Tells Kids It's Okay to Be Different
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: Pics! All the Slimy Details from the Show
- Pics! Stars Walk the Red Carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards