Michael Lohan Gets Arrested ... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:15AM
The order of protection was instituted against Lohan in June of 2009, after a judge allowed him to avoid prosecution on an aggravated harassment charge filed by Muller. The terms were, he had to stay out of trouble and stay away from communicating with Muller.
Lohan's attorney, Bryan Konoski, has maintained that his client is nothing more than the victim of fabricated stories from Muller.
In court filings obtained by TMZ last year, Muller claimed that Lohan was physically abusive towards her, including incidents where he "punched Erin in the mouth" and "kicked Erin in the ribs" and other sensitive locations.
In June 2008, the report claims that Lohan "spit in Erin's face, and beat her repeatedly with his fist."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matt Damon to return to Jason Bourne franchise?
- 'Real Housewives' star Aviva Drescher accused of trying to extort artist
- Danielle Fishel: As a child star 'my curfew was 10 p.m.'
- L.A. Coroner: Lindsay Lohan Was Nowhere Near Whitney Houston's Body
- Katherine Webb & AJ McCarron's Wedding: Exclusive Pics of the Dress, Video and More!
- Extra Scoop: Adrian Peterson Speaks Out, Denies He's a Child Abuser
- Jessica Simpson Looks Skinny In Sweet Birthday Photo With Husband Eric Johnson -- See the Pic!
- Bill Murray Dances to "Turn Down for What," Lets Loose After Dinner Party
- Jerry Seinfeld Reveals Joan Rivers Was to be Lead Guest on Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, "She Was One of the Greats"