Michael Lohan Gets Arrested ... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:15AM
The order of protection was instituted against Lohan in June of 2009, after a judge allowed him to avoid prosecution on an aggravated harassment charge filed by Muller. The terms were, he had to stay out of trouble and stay away from communicating with Muller.
Lohan's attorney, Bryan Konoski, has maintained that his client is nothing more than the victim of fabricated stories from Muller.
In court filings obtained by TMZ last year, Muller claimed that Lohan was physically abusive towards her, including incidents where he "punched Erin in the mouth" and "kicked Erin in the ribs" and other sensitive locations.
In June 2008, the report claims that Lohan "spit in Erin's face, and beat her repeatedly with his fist."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby
- Errol Brown, singer of Hot Chocolate, dies at 71
- Carrie Underwood shares vacation selfie two months after son's birth
- Sheryl Sandberg Says Goodbye to Her Husband in Memorial Service Attended by Hollywood and Tech Elite
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules Takes on Breakup Rumors
- Dean McDermott Says He Wants to Do This Again, But Not on TV!