Michael Lohan Gets Arrested ... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:15AM
The order of protection was instituted against Lohan in June of 2009, after a judge allowed him to avoid prosecution on an aggravated harassment charge filed by Muller. The terms were, he had to stay out of trouble and stay away from communicating with Muller.
Lohan's attorney, Bryan Konoski, has maintained that his client is nothing more than the victim of fabricated stories from Muller.
In court filings obtained by TMZ last year, Muller claimed that Lohan was physically abusive towards her, including incidents where he "punched Erin in the mouth" and "kicked Erin in the ribs" and other sensitive locations.
In June 2008, the report claims that Lohan "spit in Erin's face, and beat her repeatedly with his fist."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Extra Scoop: Jill Duggar Is Reportedly Living Under Armed Guard on Front Lines of Drug War
- Miley Cyrus Parties Like It's 1989 in NSFW Photo Shoot
- Beauty by the Numbers! How to Have Flawless Skin