Michael Lohan Gets Arrested ... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 29th 2010 06:15AM
The order of protection was instituted against Lohan in June of 2009, after a judge allowed him to avoid prosecution on an aggravated harassment charge filed by Muller. The terms were, he had to stay out of trouble and stay away from communicating with Muller.
Lohan's attorney, Bryan Konoski, has maintained that his client is nothing more than the victim of fabricated stories from Muller.
In court filings obtained by TMZ last year, Muller claimed that Lohan was physically abusive towards her, including incidents where he "punched Erin in the mouth" and "kicked Erin in the ribs" and other sensitive locations.
In June 2008, the report claims that Lohan "spit in Erin's face, and beat her repeatedly with his fist."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- J.K. Rowling writes backstory for Potter character
- NBCUniversal settles lawsuit with unpaid interns for $6.4 million
- This Week on Stage: ?Disgraced' is anything but, Keira Knightley preps her Broadway debut
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Chinese Woman Spends Entire Week at KFC After Getting Dumped By Boyfriend, Says She "Needed Time to Think"
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend