Robert De Niro Takes A 'Focker' Out to Dinner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Jan 30th 2010 09:00AM
There was no trace of Focker-attacks during the whole meal. "The two were getting along famously," a fellow diner tells PopEater. "They had a very pleasant meal."
Each actor brought an acting pal. De Niro brought his frequent co-star Joe Pesci and Stiller-pal Stephen Dorff attended the low-key dinner. They ate like Godfathers.
"The waiters were bringing out trays of food, pastas, risottos... everything from the kitchen," says the diner. "The food just kept coming. It was a virtual feast."
The nice-ness will end soon enough. 'The Little Fockers,' the third installment of the franchise, has wrapped and will hit theaters this summer. Focker, Jack Byrnes -- get back to your trenches.
Ben Stiller Photos
Ben Stiller at the 'Hope For Haiti Now: A Global Benefit For Earthquake Relief' telethon on January 22, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- San Francisco radio stations won't play Lorde's hit song 'Royals' during World Series
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- J.K. Rowling Building Hagrid's Hut on Her Scottish Estate
- Lisa Kudrow Upsets Everyone in First Full Trailer for HBO's 'The Comeback'
- Hong Kong Protests Divide Local Celebrities
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 2 Recap: Toenails Roasting on an Open Fire
- 'Revenge' Season 4, Episode 4 Recap: Reunited and It Feels So Good
- Weekend Box Office: Brad Pitt's 'Fury' Blasts 'Gone Girl' From Top Spot