Robert De Niro Takes A 'Focker' Out to Dinner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Jan 30th 2010 09:00AM
There was no trace of Focker-attacks during the whole meal. "The two were getting along famously," a fellow diner tells PopEater. "They had a very pleasant meal."
Each actor brought an acting pal. De Niro brought his frequent co-star Joe Pesci and Stiller-pal Stephen Dorff attended the low-key dinner. They ate like Godfathers.
"The waiters were bringing out trays of food, pastas, risottos... everything from the kitchen," says the diner. "The food just kept coming. It was a virtual feast."
The nice-ness will end soon enough. 'The Little Fockers,' the third installment of the franchise, has wrapped and will hit theaters this summer. Focker, Jack Byrnes -- get back to your trenches.
Ben Stiller Photos
Ben Stiller at the 'Hope For Haiti Now: A Global Benefit For Earthquake Relief' telethon on January 22, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300: Rise of an Empire' wages war at the box office
- Bindi Irwin criticized for teaming up with SeaWorld
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spotted kissing in Texas
- SXSW: 'Neighbors' Premiere Gives Way to Raunchy Q&A
- SXSW: 'Veronica Mars' Delights Diehards at World Premiere
- Charlie Sheen No-Shows Delay 'Anger Management' Production (Exclusive)
MoviefoneFEEDMore News at Inside Movies Li