Robert De Niro Takes A 'Focker' Out to Dinner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Jan 30th 2010 09:00AM
There was no trace of Focker-attacks during the whole meal. "The two were getting along famously," a fellow diner tells PopEater. "They had a very pleasant meal."
Each actor brought an acting pal. De Niro brought his frequent co-star Joe Pesci and Stiller-pal Stephen Dorff attended the low-key dinner. They ate like Godfathers.
"The waiters were bringing out trays of food, pastas, risottos... everything from the kitchen," says the diner. "The food just kept coming. It was a virtual feast."
The nice-ness will end soon enough. 'The Little Fockers,' the third installment of the franchise, has wrapped and will hit theaters this summer. Focker, Jack Byrnes -- get back to your trenches.
Ben Stiller Photos
Ben Stiller at the 'Hope For Haiti Now: A Global Benefit For Earthquake Relief' telethon on January 22, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- ?Nashville' recap: Family drama shakes up love triangle
- The lovely and talented ladies of country music
- AFM: Dev Patel Attached to Star in Weinstein Company's 'Lion' (Exclusive)
- 'Game of Thrones' Shoot Boosts Tourism in Spain's Seville 15 Percent
- ?Big Bang Theory's' Kunal Nayyar to Voice Dog in ?A Hollywoof Tale'
- Best of Late Night TV: Jake Gyllenhaal's Water War and Jim Carrey's Matthew McConaughey Impression (VIDEO)
- 22 Amazingly Improvised Movie-Inspired Halloween Costumes
- The 30 Best Movies of 2014 (So Far)