Robert De Niro Takes A 'Focker' Out to Dinner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Jan 30th 2010 09:00AM
There was no trace of Focker-attacks during the whole meal. "The two were getting along famously," a fellow diner tells PopEater. "They had a very pleasant meal."
Each actor brought an acting pal. De Niro brought his frequent co-star Joe Pesci and Stiller-pal Stephen Dorff attended the low-key dinner. They ate like Godfathers.
"The waiters were bringing out trays of food, pastas, risottos... everything from the kitchen," says the diner. "The food just kept coming. It was a virtual feast."
The nice-ness will end soon enough. 'The Little Fockers,' the third installment of the franchise, has wrapped and will hit theaters this summer. Focker, Jack Byrnes -- get back to your trenches.
Ben Stiller Photos
Ben Stiller at the 'Hope For Haiti Now: A Global Benefit For Earthquake Relief' telethon on January 22, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber goes country, covers Johnny Cash
- 'Full House' cast and producers mulling a revival, report says
- Matt Damon uses toilet water in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Busan Asian Film Market to Inaugurate Casting Market for Regional Stars
- Piers Morgan Most Hated U.K. Personality on Twitter
- Tokyo Film Fest to Push Animation, Asian Talent
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment
- ?Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser to play Billy Wilder on stage
- The 30 Best Disney Live-Action Movies Ever Made
- Farmer Chris Soules Will Look For Love as the New 'Bachelor'
- Comedian Mike Epps Will Play Richard Pryor in Long-Awaited Biopic