Robert De Niro Takes A 'Focker' Out to Dinner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Jan 30th 2010 09:00AM
There was no trace of Focker-attacks during the whole meal. "The two were getting along famously," a fellow diner tells PopEater. "They had a very pleasant meal."
Each actor brought an acting pal. De Niro brought his frequent co-star Joe Pesci and Stiller-pal Stephen Dorff attended the low-key dinner. They ate like Godfathers.
"The waiters were bringing out trays of food, pastas, risottos... everything from the kitchen," says the diner. "The food just kept coming. It was a virtual feast."
The nice-ness will end soon enough. 'The Little Fockers,' the third installment of the franchise, has wrapped and will hit theaters this summer. Focker, Jack Byrnes -- get back to your trenches.
Ben Stiller Photos
Ben Stiller at the 'Hope For Haiti Now: A Global Benefit For Earthquake Relief' telethon on January 22, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Jesse Ventura: Chris Kyle Is No Hero, He's a Liar
- Timberland Ends Collaboration With A.P.C.
- Miami Film Festival Unveils Lineup
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Why the Found Footage Genre Is Broken (and How to Fix It)
- Matthew McConaughey Is 'Born to Run'
- Shay Mitchell: Kissing Girls Feels Fine on 'Pretty Little Liars'