Robert Pattinson: Hottie, Vampire, Cartoon Character?
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 30th 2010 01:50PM
E! Online reports that Bluewater Comics is producing a 32-page comic book about , entitled 'FAME: Robert Pattinson' will chronicle the actor's rise to stardom, from his days as a young stage actor in England to the current media frenzy surrounding Pattinson, his love life, and his impeccable bedhead.
Kim Sherman, author of the Pattinson biography, says, "I love having the ability to introduce high-profile people to readers through an unexpected medium that is both written and visual... I chose to conceptualize A-lister Robert Pattinson from a unique perspective, immersing the reader into the life of the talented actor beyond his most famous role."
Pattinson is in good company among the other celebs profiled by Bluewater, a list that includes Michelle Obama, J.K. Rowling, and Lady Gaga.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- 'Man of Steel' TV Spot Highlights Russell Crowe's Jor-El (Video)
- Google's Eric Schmidt: 'A Sense of Humor' About 'The Internship'
- Amanda Bynes: I Was 'Sexually Harassed' During Arrest
- Bluth Binge! EW's giant recap of Netflix's 15 new ?Arrested Development' episodes
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report