Beyonce Channels Alanis During Grammy Performance
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 31st 2010 09:16PM
Earlier in the evening, Beyonce won the Grammy for Song of the Year for 'Single Ladies' but wasn't present for the acceptance, as she was prepping for her performance. Watch her performance:
► Grammys Hub ► In-Depth: Major Winners and More on the Show | Country | Urban | Rock | Metal
The Grammys started off with a bang for Knowles. She led the Grammys with five trophies including song of the year early in Sunday night's award program. She also won the songwriting trophy along with three writers for her omnipresent anthem "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)."
The superstar also took home best R&B contemporary album for "I Am ... Sasha Fierce" among her other awards, and still had the opportunity to win the evening's other top awards - record and album of the year. Beyonce wasn't on hand to accept her early trophies: She was preparing for her dramatic onstage rendition of "If I Were A Boy," one of several hits from her top-selling third CD.
Grammys Red Carpet 2010
Singer Lady Gaga arrives at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on January 31, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- Hilary Duff explains bikini pic: I felt good
- Comedy Central's Justin Bieber Roast: Funniest Jokes About the "King Joffrey" of Pop, Martha Stewart, and More!
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Recap: Who Brought the Heat in Latin Week and Who Went Home?
- This Male Model Who Is Also a PhD-Earning Math Teacher Makes Us Want to Go Back to School