Brangelina Attend DGA Awards Together, Look 'Giggly'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 31st 2010 10:11AM
In the midst of breakup rumors, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie stepped out together to attend the Director's Guild of America Awards, PEOPLE reports.
According to a source, "They looked very giggly." Another witness added, "They look like they are having a fun time. It's definitely a date."
Pitt was in attendance to support nominee and buddy Quentin Tarantino, who was up for the night's big prize for 'Inglourious Basterds,' which Pitt starred in. (Kathryn Bigelow ended up winning for 'The Hurt Locker.'
For a few weeks, speculation has run rampant over the state of the A-list couple's relationship, with many reports claiming they are no longer together.
Split rumors were fueled by the fact that the couple didn't attend either the Golden Globes -- where Brad's 'Basterds' was up for several awards -- or the SAG Awards -- where Pitt and his 'Inglourious' co-stars actually took home the statue for best ensemble.
Furthermore, while Pitt appeared at George Clooney's 'Hope for Haiti Now' benefit in Los Angeles, Angelina Jolie was reportedly in New York on a photo shoot for Vanity Fair.
CENTURY CITY, CA - JANUARY 30: Actor Brad Pitt walks onstage during the 62nd Annual Directors Guild Of America Awards at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on January 30, 2010 in Century City, California. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for DGA) *** Local Caption *** Brad Pitt
Getty Images for DGA
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Angelina Jolie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Angelina Jolie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Blake Shelton thinks Luke Bryan would be good judge on 'The Voice'
- 'Anne of Green Gables' actor Jonathan Crombie dies at 48
- 'Conan' Writer Slams Late-Night Competition: "Shove Your Lip-Syncing Up Your Ass"
- Jon Stewart on 'Daily Show' Departure: I Didn't Want to Cover 2016 Election
- MTV's 'Eye Candy' Canceled
- Which 'Game of Thrones' Character Do You Most Wish Was Still Alive?
- 'Friends' Quiz: Which Character Said the Quote?
- How Well Do You Really Know 'Almost Famous'?