Jon Hamm, 'SNL' Take on Senator Scott Brown
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 31st 2010 11:07AM
In one skit, the 'Mad Men' star plays newly elected Republican senator Scott Brown. Brown keeps wandering into Sen. Harry Reid's office while Reid was meeting with several democrats -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Robert Byrd, Sen. Barbara Boxer and Congressman Barney Frank, played by Will Forte, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, Nasim Pedrad and Fred Armisen respectively.
Hamm's Brown continually bursts into the room and with a thick Boston accent and a few winks, makes each of the other politicians dream about the "pretty boy who drives a truck and shows his heiny in Cosmo." Watch
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Starbucks Unveils Limited Edition Birthday Cake Frappuccino: What It Tastes Like
- Shailene Woodley Eats Bugs, Thinks the "Future of Food Is in Insects"
- Ben Stiller: Joan Rivers and I Never Made Amends Before Her Death, "She Didn't Like Me"
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Britney Spears Describes Her First Date With Charlie Ebersol, Her "Adorably Hot" Producer Boyfriend of Six Months
- Did Kendrick Lamar Just Throw Major Shade at Kanye West? We Investigate
- Khloé Kardashian Steps Out With an Even Blonder Hair Color—See Her Lightened Locks!