Jon Hamm, 'SNL' Take on Senator Scott Brown
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 31st 2010 11:07AM
In one skit, the 'Mad Men' star plays newly elected Republican senator Scott Brown. Brown keeps wandering into Sen. Harry Reid's office while Reid was meeting with several democrats -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Robert Byrd, Sen. Barbara Boxer and Congressman Barney Frank, played by Will Forte, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, Nasim Pedrad and Fred Armisen respectively.
Hamm's Brown continually bursts into the room and with a thick Boston accent and a few winks, makes each of the other politicians dream about the "pretty boy who drives a truck and shows his heiny in Cosmo." Watch
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Reggie Bush, Fiancee Lilit Avagyan Name Baby Daughter Briseis
- Zach Galifianakis Quits Drinking After Two Men Spit in His Face
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift Sitting Together at Billboard Awards
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season