Jon Hamm, 'SNL' Take on Senator Scott Brown
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 31st 2010 11:07AM
In one skit, the 'Mad Men' star plays newly elected Republican senator Scott Brown. Brown keeps wandering into Sen. Harry Reid's office while Reid was meeting with several democrats -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Robert Byrd, Sen. Barbara Boxer and Congressman Barney Frank, played by Will Forte, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, Nasim Pedrad and Fred Armisen respectively.
Hamm's Brown continually bursts into the room and with a thick Boston accent and a few winks, makes each of the other politicians dream about the "pretty boy who drives a truck and shows his heiny in Cosmo." Watch
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas: Olivia Culpo Thought I Was Going to Propose During Miss Universe, "Her Face Was in Full Panic"
- Laverne Cox's Vintage-Inspired SAG Awards Dress: Go Behind the Scenes of Her Red Carpet Prep!
- Real Housewives of Orange County Season 10 Cast Revealed: All Women Returning, Plus Two More!
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- The Daily Show's Jessica Williams Says We're All Just Living in ''Beyoncé's Farts''
- Kidz Bop Might be Bringing Anal Back—Listen to the Accidentally R-Rated Tune
- Chris McMillan Dishes on Kim Kardashian's Hair Routine, Bridal Look: "A Wedding Is Not The Time To Do Anything Trendy"