Watch: Pink Gets Wet for Grammy Performance
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 31st 2010 09:42PM
Singing 'Glitter in the Air' from her Funhouse album, Pink suddenly dropped the robe to reveal a sheer bodysuit, climbed onto a white sheet and was lifted into the air. High above the stage, she spun in circles and continued to sing as water began to pour from above. The song wrapped with Pink spinning upside down and soaking wet. Watch Pink's performance:
► Grammys Hub ► In-Depth: Major Winners and More on the Show | Country | Urban | Rock | Metal
Grammys Red Carpet 2010
Singer Lady Gaga arrives at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on January 31, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Joan Rivers' Health Update: Being Brought Out of Coma, Family Has ?Fingers Crossed'
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence and Others Leaked in Massive Hack
- Wanna Dress Like a Star? Use the ?Style Guide Book'!