Watch: Pink Gets Wet for Grammy Performance
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 31st 2010 09:42PM
Singing 'Glitter in the Air' from her Funhouse album, Pink suddenly dropped the robe to reveal a sheer bodysuit, climbed onto a white sheet and was lifted into the air. High above the stage, she spun in circles and continued to sing as water began to pour from above. The song wrapped with Pink spinning upside down and soaking wet. Watch Pink's performance:
► Grammys Hub ► In-Depth: Major Winners and More on the Show | Country | Urban | Rock | Metal
Grammys Red Carpet 2010
Singer Lady Gaga arrives at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on January 31, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- Idina Menzel Talks Upcoming Tour, ?Frozen 2,' and Starting Over
- Move Over James Bond! Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham Go Undercover in 'Spy'
- Brody Jenner Breaks His Silence on Dad Bruce's Transition: 'I Love Him to Death'
- Dancing With the Stars Pro Val Chmerkovskiy Thanks "Incredible Fans" for His and Rumer Willis' Win
- Lupita Nyong'o's Master Class in Dress Twirling Sparks Trend: See Who Was Spotted Spinning at Cannes!
- Wet Hot American Summer Netflix Photos Are Beyond Glorious: First Look!