Watch: Pink Gets Wet for Grammy Performance
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 31st 2010 09:42PM
Singing 'Glitter in the Air' from her Funhouse album, Pink suddenly dropped the robe to reveal a sheer bodysuit, climbed onto a white sheet and was lifted into the air. High above the stage, she spun in circles and continued to sing as water began to pour from above. The song wrapped with Pink spinning upside down and soaking wet. Watch Pink's performance:
► Grammys Hub ► In-Depth: Major Winners and More on the Show | Country | Urban | Rock | Metal
Grammys Red Carpet 2010
Singer Lady Gaga arrives at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on January 31, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Longtime cast member Darrell Hammond takes over as 'SNL' announcer for Don Pardo
- Gwen Stefani Gets Real About Working with Hubby Gavin Rossdale on 'The Voice'
- Video: Joan Rivers' Doctor Blasted with Questions in NYC
- Model Mean Girls! Kendall Jenner Bullied at NY Fashion Week