Anne Burrell Boils Over With 'Worst Cooks,' Fast Food
By Amber James Posted Feb 1st 2010 07:09PM
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task was definitely more difficult than she ever imagined, Burrell tells PopEater that there's hope for everyone because even she has had a few food faux pas of her own. Watch PopEater's exclusive interview with Chef Burrell as she dishes on the 'Worst Cooks' finale, the plans to open her first restaurant and why she refuses to throw her hat into the 'Iron Chef' ring just yet. >>
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Anne Burrell Visits PopEater
Food Network's Anne Burrell visits PopEater on January 29, 2010. See more photos of Anne >>
Ben Trivett, AOL
Ben Trivett, AOL
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Murdered; Spencer Pratt Gained 50 Pounds: Top Stories
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Attend Jay Z's Concert Separately, Don't Interact
- Stephen "Twitch" Boss Marries SYTYCD Costar Allison Holker!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot