Anne Burrell Boils Over With 'Worst Cooks,' Fast Food
By Amber James Posted Feb 1st 2010 07:09PM
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task was definitely more difficult than she ever imagined, Burrell tells PopEater that there's hope for everyone because even she has had a few food faux pas of her own. Watch PopEater's exclusive interview with Chef Burrell as she dishes on the 'Worst Cooks' finale, the plans to open her first restaurant and why she refuses to throw her hat into the 'Iron Chef' ring just yet. >>
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Anne Burrell Visits PopEater
Food Network's Anne Burrell visits PopEater on January 29, 2010. See more photos of Anne >>
Ben Trivett, AOL
Ben Trivett, AOL
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hillary Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres Write Sweet Responses to Gay Teen in Humans of New York Post
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith Has Me "On Lockdown," Knows I Wouldn't Cheat on Him
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops Album Cover With Sons Jayden and Sean in Cute Twitter Photo
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home