Elton John Helped Donatella Versace Quit Drugs, New Book Alleges
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 1st 2010 10:30AM
Versace spiraled deeper into addiction following the death of her brother, Gianni, who was murdered by spree killer Andrew Cunanan in 1997. Following John's intervention, Versace flew to Arizona rehabilitation facility The Meadows, where she received treatment for her substance abuse issues.
The book, published by Random House, goes on sale on February 2nd, 2010.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa McCarthy to launch clothing line for all sizes
- Ariana Grande responds to Bette Midler: 'Always a fan no matter what'
- 8 things you didn't know about Miranda Lambert
- Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Her Need for Space: "We Haven't Slept Together in Five Years"
- Ashley Benson Cleans Out Her Closet to Make Room for Everything on Her Holiday Wish List: Shop Her Style Must-Haves!
- Donald Faison Snuggles With Look-Alike Son Rocco, 15 Months: Sweet Photo
- Nicole Richie Is Getting A Crash Course In Roller Derby!
- Vanessa Hudgens Gets Restraining Order After ‘Extremely Graphic’ Emails