Elton John Helped Donatella Versace Quit Drugs, New Book Alleges
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 1st 2010 10:30AM
Versace spiraled deeper into addiction following the death of her brother, Gianni, who was murdered by spree killer Andrew Cunanan in 1997. Following John's intervention, Versace flew to Arizona rehabilitation facility The Meadows, where she received treatment for her substance abuse issues.
The book, published by Random House, goes on sale on February 2nd, 2010.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- Iggy Azalea owns up to plastic surgery
- Taylor Swift talks importance of girl friends, why she stood up to Apple
- Gavin Rossdale Steps Out, Dog in Tow, Amid Gwen Stefani Split News: Picture
- Blake Shelton Gives First Interview Post Miranda Lambert-Divorce With Red Solo Cup in Hand: "It's Been One of Those Weeks"
- Carrie Underwood's Legs Are Still the Fiercest Filming Her Latest Music Video (Four Months After Giving Birth!): Photos