Elton John Helped Donatella Versace Quit Drugs, New Book Alleges
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 1st 2010 10:30AM
Versace spiraled deeper into addiction following the death of her brother, Gianni, who was murdered by spree killer Andrew Cunanan in 1997. Following John's intervention, Versace flew to Arizona rehabilitation facility The Meadows, where she received treatment for her substance abuse issues.
The book, published by Random House, goes on sale on February 2nd, 2010.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Rosie O'Donnell Slams Lindsay Lohan's Reality Show: "It's a Tragedy on Every Level"
- Jenny McCarthy Is Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg, Makes Announcement on The View: See Her Ring!
- The View Reunion Planned for May With Past and Present Hosts Including Meredith Vieira, Star Jones, Rosie O'Donnell
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li