What You Didn't See: Best Grammy Twitter Photos
By Amber James Posted Feb 1st 2010 11:29AM
At right, Weird Al Yankovic made sure to capture his wife's "blinging" sparkles next to 'American Idol' runner-up, Adam Lambert. "Oh, snap! My wife just got out-sparkled!" Yankovic tweeted.
Everyone from Rihanna to Katy Perry and Lil Wayne got caught in some "tweet" moments backstage at the Grammy Awards. Here are the top TwitPics from the show. >>
"Having "tea" during show in Phillip Tracy hat and Armani suit," Lady Gaga wrote on Twitter.
Katy Perry and Rihanna
"Hangin wit (sic) my hoodrat!" Perry wrote.
Mario Lopez and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
"Mario my spanish guido," Snooki wrote.
Beyonce and Justin Bieber
"Wow jay and beyonce uhhh umm wow, yeah!" tweeted Bieber.
Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber and Drake
"Yeah. Drake my fellow Canadian and Weezy baby!! Ya dig?" Bieber said.
Akiva Schaffer, Weird Al Yankovic and Andy Samberg
"Okay, it's settled - I'm the new member of The Lonely Island," Yankovic wrote.
Miley Cyrus and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
"She's hot in person," the 'Jersey Shore' star wrote on Twitter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Fox News should air ?The Interview,' says Jimmy Kimmel
- Man Spends $150K to Look Like Kim K! Did It Work?
- Mel B's Husband Sounds-Off on Split Rumors
- Another Day, Another Nicki Minaj Nip Slip!
- The Little Couple's Bill and Jen Arnold Joke They'll Adopt Again When Their Kids Start to Hate Them
- Jennifer Lawrence Defies the Freezing NYC Weather in Light Jackets, Open-Toe Heels
- Jennifer Aniston: I Was "Cranky" and "Irritable" When I Stopped Exercising for My Cake Role