What You Didn't See: Best Grammy Twitter Photos
By Amber James Posted Feb 1st 2010 11:29AM
At right, Weird Al Yankovic made sure to capture his wife's "blinging" sparkles next to 'American Idol' runner-up, Adam Lambert. "Oh, snap! My wife just got out-sparkled!" Yankovic tweeted.
Everyone from Rihanna to Katy Perry and Lil Wayne got caught in some "tweet" moments backstage at the Grammy Awards. Here are the top TwitPics from the show. >>
"Having "tea" during show in Phillip Tracy hat and Armani suit," Lady Gaga wrote on Twitter.
Katy Perry and Rihanna
"Hangin wit (sic) my hoodrat!" Perry wrote.
Mario Lopez and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
"Mario my spanish guido," Snooki wrote.
Beyonce and Justin Bieber
"Wow jay and beyonce uhhh umm wow, yeah!" tweeted Bieber.
Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber and Drake
"Yeah. Drake my fellow Canadian and Weezy baby!! Ya dig?" Bieber said.
Akiva Schaffer, Weird Al Yankovic and Andy Samberg
"Okay, it's settled - I'm the new member of The Lonely Island," Yankovic wrote.
Miley Cyrus and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
"She's hot in person," the 'Jersey Shore' star wrote on Twitter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Taylor Swift Stays True to Her ?No Dating' Policy
- Virgin Galactic Crash: The Stars Who've Signed Up to Go Into Space
- Emma Watson, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Others Shine at 2014 Britannia Awards
- Donald Faison, Pregnant CaCee Cobb Reenact Famous King Kong Scene in Halloween Costumes: Picture
- Hayden Panettiere Shows Off Baby Bump in Leopard Bikini For Halloween -- See Her Sexy Costume Here!
- Beyonce, Blue Ivy Dress as Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson for Halloween 2014: Adorable Photo