There's Competition to Be the Next Naked Senator
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 1st 2010 11:59PM
Cosmo's Next Naked Senator Is ...
Now I have your attention! Handsome new Senator Scott Brown says he has no regrets about posing naked for Cosmopolitan magazine back in 1982, although he hasn't yet responded to the magazine's offer to reprise his sexy au naturale centerfold. That has led the number one women's magazine to turn its eye towards fellow U.S. Senator Evan Bayh (Democrat from Indiana) to replace him.
"If we can't get Scott to come back, the only other U.S. Senator we want is Evan Bayh," Cosmo's fun and fearless Editor in Chief Kate White tells me. "We think he's hot in a natural, low-key, Midwestern sort of way; and while he seems stuck in the typical red tie rut, we're happy to see that at least his hair isn't pasted down in the standard Senate stay-press style."
So hurry up with that answer, Scott. You might be the first politician who actually benefited from dropping your pants -- but maybe not the last! Seems like an easy way to get the attention of women voters, no?
Tiger's Worried His Kids Don't Remember Him
It's not just the public that hasn't seen Tiger since his infamous Thanksgiving Day accident -- neither have his children. And this has got the troubled golfer very worried.
"Tiger is very concerned that his children will not recognize him. It's been so long since he last was them," a concerned friend of the golfer tells me. "You can say whatever you want about him as a man but he has always been a great father. Not seeing your children for such a long time, especially when they are so young, would be scary for any parent."
I agree but can't help to think that if you had thought about your children sooner, you wouldn't be in this mess!
See a Broadway Show for Free!
The Broadway League's annual Kids' Night on Broadway, which affords young people the opportunity to experience the magic of live theatre, kicks of this week with lots of fun and free events -- including a chance to meet 'High School Musical' star Corbin Bleu or brilliant 'Today' host Meredith Vieira. There is even a chance to see a Broadway show for free.
For more info or tickets: http://kidsnightonbroadway.com/
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- Couple Leaves Waiter a $100 Tip for Bad Service; See George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin's First Wedding Photo: Top 5 Stories
- Ben Affleck Goes Full Frontal in Gone Girl, Jokes His Penis "Looks Better in 3-D!"
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello Go On Double Date With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum -- See the Hot Pics!
- No R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Aretha Franklin Lets It All? Hang Out After David Letterman Taping – See The Pictures!
- Tracy Morgan Fights Back, ?Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Is Blaming Him For Deadly Car Accident