Where Was Blanket at Grammy Awards?
By Sam Brand Posted Feb 1st 2010 12:47PM
Michael Jackson's youngest child, during last night's Grammys? Backstage and fighting stage fright, says Entertainment Tonight. In other news, tomorrow is Groundhog Day. And Pink's Grammys performance has spun the internet into a tizzy. This is What You're Searching for Today...
Blanket Jackson – Paris and Prince appeared at the Grammys last night to accept their father's Lifetime Achievement Award. But where was Michael Jackson's youngest child Blanket? According to Entertainment Tonight, "Blanket became overwhelmed moments before his brother Prince Michael and sister Paris took the stage." Still, ET has pics to prove the kid made it to the show. Check him out clutching his late daddy's hardware.
Groundhog Day – The holiday is all the rage. So is the movie (really, what a great script). But Punxsutawney Phil won't scurry out of his burrow until tomorrow. Groundhog Day is Feb. 2, as always, the day we find out if spring comes early this year (if Phil doesn't see his shadow, and he wanders into the world), or if winter continues on forevermore (if Phil gets scared by his shadow and retreats into his home for a six-month nap). We'll keep you posted on tomorrow's developments.
Pink Grammy Performance - Pink's gravity defying Grammys performance is burning up search bars today. Clearly you've forgotten about her trapeze performance at the 2009 VMA's; it was much the same if not more impressive than last night's sopping wet "Glitter in the Air." And Pink's been doing this act on tour for the past several months. PEOPLE caught up with the pop star and asked about her future. "I just got off a year and a half tour," she said. "I'm going to go home and cook and get fat."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Couple Leaves Waiter a $100 Tip for Bad Service; See George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin's First Wedding Photo: Top 5 Stories
- Ben Affleck Goes Full Frontal in Gone Girl, Jokes His Penis "Looks Better in 3-D!"
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello Go On Double Date With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum -- See the Hot Pics!
- No R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Aretha Franklin Lets It All? Hang Out After David Letterman Taping – See The Pictures!
- Tracy Morgan Fights Back, ?Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Is Blaming Him For Deadly Car Accident
- Anne Hathaway: Fame messed me up
- Taylor Swift applauds Emma Watson's speech on feminism
- FOX411's pic of the day