Where Was Blanket at Grammy Awards?
By Sam Brand Posted Feb 1st 2010 12:47PM
Michael Jackson's youngest child, during last night's Grammys? Backstage and fighting stage fright, says Entertainment Tonight. In other news, tomorrow is Groundhog Day. And Pink's Grammys performance has spun the internet into a tizzy. This is What You're Searching for Today...
Blanket Jackson – Paris and Prince appeared at the Grammys last night to accept their father's Lifetime Achievement Award. But where was Michael Jackson's youngest child Blanket? According to Entertainment Tonight, "Blanket became overwhelmed moments before his brother Prince Michael and sister Paris took the stage." Still, ET has pics to prove the kid made it to the show. Check him out clutching his late daddy's hardware.
Groundhog Day – The holiday is all the rage. So is the movie (really, what a great script). But Punxsutawney Phil won't scurry out of his burrow until tomorrow. Groundhog Day is Feb. 2, as always, the day we find out if spring comes early this year (if Phil doesn't see his shadow, and he wanders into the world), or if winter continues on forevermore (if Phil gets scared by his shadow and retreats into his home for a six-month nap). We'll keep you posted on tomorrow's developments.
Pink Grammy Performance - Pink's gravity defying Grammys performance is burning up search bars today. Clearly you've forgotten about her trapeze performance at the 2009 VMA's; it was much the same if not more impressive than last night's sopping wet "Glitter in the Air." And Pink's been doing this act on tour for the past several months. PEOPLE caught up with the pop star and asked about her future. "I just got off a year and a half tour," she said. "I'm going to go home and cook and get fat."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Alba Smolders in Bikini on Maxim Cover: "I'm Not Apologizing For Myself"
- Justin Bieber Posts Picture of Crying Orlando Bloom Amid News of Ibiza Incident -- See the Photo!
- Nick Jonas Premieres "Chains" Music Video Featuring Dylan Penn
- Teen Mom 2' Crisis: Friends Fear ‘Stressed Out’ Reality Star Leah Messer May Have Been Popping Prescription Painkillers ?For A Long Time’
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'