Kourtney Kardashian's Son Makes Radio Show Debut
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 2nd 2010 06:18AM
During the visit, Seacrest asked, "Is baby ready to feed? He's looking for your breast." he jokes.
Mason is the first child for Kourtney and Scott Disick, her boyfriend. The couple, who had split after two years of dating last November, got back together shortly after Kourtney found out she was pregnant.
Kardashian said back in November that Disick is putting in the effort to be a good father. "Scott and I have been going to different parenting classes... They made me nervous at first, putting all kinds of information into my head, but they're helpful. They're a fun thing for Scott and me to do together. But honestly, I think nothing can really prepare us except hands-on experience." She also expressed her excitement about being a first time mommy.
"I'm in a new chapter of my life," Kourtney told Life & Style at her Nov. 14 baby shower in LA. "It's fun!"
Kourtney Kardashian Photos
Kourtney Kardashian spotted out with baby Mason on January 12, 2010. More photos >>
Kourtney Kardashian Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Picture of Her Natural, Curly Hair -- See It Here
- Pamela Anderson, Rick Salomon Seen Together Weeks After Filing for Divorce
- Bella Thorne: I'm Bigger Now That I Exercise Everyday
- Don't Speak! Kendra Wilkinson Still Not Wearing Wedding Ring, Avoids Questions Amidst Family-Ordered Silence
- Foxy Knoxy Doomed? Amanda Knox Prosecutor Confirms Her Alleged Links To Cocaine Dealers, Weeks After Radar's Report
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Jessie J's New Single "Bang Bang" With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Leaks—Listen Now!
- Kiefer Sutherland Responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s "Unprofessional" Diss, Says He ''Enjoyed'' Working Together
- We Had a Dance Party With the Orphan Black Cast at Comic-Con and You Should Totally Be Jealous