Kourtney Kardashian's Son Makes Radio Show Debut
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 2nd 2010 06:18AM
During the visit, Seacrest asked, "Is baby ready to feed? He's looking for your breast." he jokes.
Mason is the first child for Kourtney and Scott Disick, her boyfriend. The couple, who had split after two years of dating last November, got back together shortly after Kourtney found out she was pregnant.
Kardashian said back in November that Disick is putting in the effort to be a good father. "Scott and I have been going to different parenting classes... They made me nervous at first, putting all kinds of information into my head, but they're helpful. They're a fun thing for Scott and me to do together. But honestly, I think nothing can really prepare us except hands-on experience." She also expressed her excitement about being a first time mommy.
"I'm in a new chapter of my life," Kourtney told Life & Style at her Nov. 14 baby shower in LA. "It's fun!"
Kourtney Kardashian Photos
Kourtney Kardashian spotted out with baby Mason on January 12, 2010. More photos >>
Kourtney Kardashian Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Season 4 Winner: Did Michelle Chamuel, Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers Win?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Katy Perry Says Russell Brand Told Her Divorce Plans in a Text; Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth: Today's Top Stories
- Backstreet Boys Release ‘In A World Like This’ Single ? Listen Here!
- Selma Blair Fired From ‘Anger Management’ By Charlie Sheen With Profane Text
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
- The Voice Winner Revealed: Was It Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or the Swon Brothers?
- Justin Bieber's Twitter Power? Rapper King Kevi Wants Restraining Order, Says Beliebers Are After Him