Kourtney Kardashian's Son Makes Radio Show Debut
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 2nd 2010 06:18AM
During the visit, Seacrest asked, "Is baby ready to feed? He's looking for your breast." he jokes.
Mason is the first child for Kourtney and Scott Disick, her boyfriend. The couple, who had split after two years of dating last November, got back together shortly after Kourtney found out she was pregnant.
Kardashian said back in November that Disick is putting in the effort to be a good father. "Scott and I have been going to different parenting classes... They made me nervous at first, putting all kinds of information into my head, but they're helpful. They're a fun thing for Scott and me to do together. But honestly, I think nothing can really prepare us except hands-on experience." She also expressed her excitement about being a first time mommy.
"I'm in a new chapter of my life," Kourtney told Life & Style at her Nov. 14 baby shower in LA. "It's fun!"
Kourtney Kardashian Photos
Kourtney Kardashian spotted out with baby Mason on January 12, 2010. More photos >>
Kourtney Kardashian Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!