Kourtney Kardashian's Son Makes Radio Show Debut
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 2nd 2010 06:18AM
During the visit, Seacrest asked, "Is baby ready to feed? He's looking for your breast." he jokes.
Mason is the first child for Kourtney and Scott Disick, her boyfriend. The couple, who had split after two years of dating last November, got back together shortly after Kourtney found out she was pregnant.
Kardashian said back in November that Disick is putting in the effort to be a good father. "Scott and I have been going to different parenting classes... They made me nervous at first, putting all kinds of information into my head, but they're helpful. They're a fun thing for Scott and me to do together. But honestly, I think nothing can really prepare us except hands-on experience." She also expressed her excitement about being a first time mommy.
"I'm in a new chapter of my life," Kourtney told Life & Style at her Nov. 14 baby shower in LA. "It's fun!"
Kourtney Kardashian Photos
Kourtney Kardashian spotted out with baby Mason on January 12, 2010. More photos >>
Kourtney Kardashian Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman's Grace of Monaco Lifetime Movie Sure Was Pretty (But Not Very Good)
- Love and Hip Hop Wedding: Inside Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris' Live Ceremony
- Teen Mom OG Finale Recap: Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout Push for Engagements, Come Up Ring-less
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"