'MacGyver' Creator Wants to Blow Up 'MacGruber'
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2010 02:40PM
That's because 'MacGyver' creator Lee Zlotoff is preparing legal action against Relativity Media to prevent its parody film 'MacGruber' from hitting the big screen. 'MacGruber,' starring Will Forte in the title role, began as a 'Saturday Night Live' skit and previously spawned a series of popular Pepsi commercials.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Cold Justice' episode spurs arrest in 1997 Arizona killing
- Review: Liam Neeson back in action again in 'A Walk Among the Tombstones'
- Publicist hired Joan Rivers impersonator to make 'last recording session' tape
- Behind the Creative Lens: Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson's THR Designer Issue Cover Shoots
- 'Once Upon a Time' Bosses on Season 4: New Rivalries, Rocky Romances and 'Frozen' Twist
- Liam Neeson Warns His 'Love Actually' Co-Star of Competing With 'A Walk Among the Tombstones'
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Best of Late Night TV: Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync, Len Goodman Spills 'DWTS' Secrets (VIDEO)
- Michael Kors's Best 'Project Runway' Critiques (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Red Band Society' and 'The Mysteries of Laura' Series Premieres, 'Franklin & Bash,' and More Picks