Mel Gibson Gets Angry, Calls Reporter An A**Hole
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2010 06:47AM
Gibson responds defensively, "That's almost four years ago, dude ... I've done all the necessary mea culpas. Let's move on." Of course, the interview quickly wraps up -- but not before Gibson mutters, "bye bye, a**hole" under his breath. Watch:
In 2006, Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious slanders at police officers. The report says Gibson launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Mel Gibson Snapshots
Mel Gibson snaps a photo at photographers before attending 'The Edge of Darkness' premiere on February 1, 2010. More Mel Gibson photos >>
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp, Amber Heard Have Dinner With Keith Richards
- Mariah Carey Has Wardrobe Malfunction, Curses on Good Morning America
- Lily Aldridge's Sexy Bikini Body Tip: "A Great Tan Really Helps!"
- Defense: Trayvon Martin Text Messages Show Fistfights, Eerie Warning
- Britney Spears To Roll The Dice With Las Vegas Residency?
- 'Duck Dynasty' inspires greeting cards, cigars and other merchandise
- Amanda Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Memorial Day weekend special: Stars on the Beach!
- Boy Scouts Lift Ban on Gay Teens: Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Jenna Dewan-Tatum and More Stars React
- Olivia Munn Talks "Devastating" Tornado in Native Oklahoma: "It's Not Surprising to See All of the Heroism"
- Amanda Bynes: The Troubling Events Leading Up to Her NYC Arrest