Mel Gibson Gets Angry, Calls Reporter An A**Hole
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2010 06:47AM
Gibson responds defensively, "That's almost four years ago, dude ... I've done all the necessary mea culpas. Let's move on." Of course, the interview quickly wraps up -- but not before Gibson mutters, "bye bye, a**hole" under his breath. Watch:
In 2006, Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious slanders at police officers. The report says Gibson launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Mel Gibson Snapshots
Mel Gibson snaps a photo at photographers before attending 'The Edge of Darkness' premiere on February 1, 2010. More Mel Gibson photos >>
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Blacklist Recap: Red Reddington Gets Ruthless to Save His Wife
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Movie Night Recap: Two Perfect Scores, One Surprising Elimination
- Jason Derulo Not on "Good Terms" With Jordin Sparks Post-Split; Amanda Bynes Arrested for Second DUI: Top 5 Stories
- Family First ? George Zimmerman's Brother Robert Talks Family Rebranding And His Role Models: ?I Learn A Lot' From Kardashians
- ?The View' Feuds: Rosie O'Donnell & Whoopi Goldberg Fight In Front Of Audience – ?I'm Really Sick Of Your Sh*t!'
- It's A Presidential Baby! Chelsea Clinton Introduces Daughter Charlotte To The World – See Their Bundle Of Joy
- Wal-Mart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash
- Amanda Bynes arrested on DUI charge
- 'Django' actress says she didn't cooperate with police because of racial profiling at 16