Mel Gibson Gets Angry, Calls Reporter An A**Hole
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2010 06:47AM
Gibson responds defensively, "That's almost four years ago, dude ... I've done all the necessary mea culpas. Let's move on." Of course, the interview quickly wraps up -- but not before Gibson mutters, "bye bye, a**hole" under his breath. Watch:
In 2006, Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious slanders at police officers. The report says Gibson launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Mel Gibson Snapshots
Mel Gibson snaps a photo at photographers before attending 'The Edge of Darkness' premiere on February 1, 2010. More Mel Gibson photos >>
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lucy Lawless Reunites With Xena: Warrior Princess Costar Renee O'Connor in Cute Selfie
- James Woods Is Suing a Twitter User for $10 Million for Calling Him a "Cocaine Addict"
- Jennifer Beals Responds After Leaving Dog in Hot Car: "I Would Never Ever Jeopardize an Animal's Safety"
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection
- Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner's First Footwear Collection Revealed—Plus, Sneak a Peek of Their New Apparel Line!
- Katy Perry, Mariah Carey and Oprah Winfrey Channel Iconic Characters in Harper's Bazaar: See the Pics!
- HBO Boss Defends True Detective Season 2, Promises the Finale Is "Enormously Satisfying"