Mel Gibson Gets Angry, Calls Reporter An A**Hole
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2010 06:47AM
Gibson responds defensively, "That's almost four years ago, dude ... I've done all the necessary mea culpas. Let's move on." Of course, the interview quickly wraps up -- but not before Gibson mutters, "bye bye, a**hole" under his breath. Watch:
In 2006, Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious slanders at police officers. The report says Gibson launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Mel Gibson Snapshots
Mel Gibson snaps a photo at photographers before attending 'The Edge of Darkness' premiere on February 1, 2010. More Mel Gibson photos >>
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton Taking Cooking Classes, Learning New Recipes for Prince William
- Justin Bieber Booed at Billboard Music Awards
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Break Up; Kanye West Debuts New Music on Saturday Night Live: Top Stories From the Weekend
- Who Won All-Star Celebrity Apprentice: Penn Jillette Or Trace Adkins?
- Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez & More: Watch The Stars Perform At The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Split: What Was The Last Straw?
- Kellie Pickler: Maxim Hot 100 list doesn't make you hot
- Miguel crushes two fans during Billboard Awards performance
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards, Justin Bieber booed