Mel Gibson Gets Angry, Calls Reporter An A**Hole
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2010 06:47AM
Gibson responds defensively, "That's almost four years ago, dude ... I've done all the necessary mea culpas. Let's move on." Of course, the interview quickly wraps up -- but not before Gibson mutters, "bye bye, a**hole" under his breath. Watch:
In 2006, Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious slanders at police officers. The report says Gibson launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Mel Gibson Snapshots
Mel Gibson snaps a photo at photographers before attending 'The Edge of Darkness' premiere on February 1, 2010. More Mel Gibson photos >>
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Macaulay Culkin Is In a Parody Band Called The Pizza Underground: Listen to Track
- Will Smith Goes Shirtless, Shows Off Buff Biceps, Washboard Abs: Picture
- Lea Michele Releases First Single "Cannonball" from Debut Album Louder: Listen To Track
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- Ikea Monkey Update: Find Out What Darwin Is Doing One Year Later (Hint: He Has a Girlfriend!)
- Harper and David Beckham Wear Color Coordinated Outfits in London—Check It Out!
- Miley Cyrus Kisses Her Dogs Goodbye Before Heading to Jingle Ball Concert: "I Don't Wanna Leave My Babies"