Mel Gibson Gets Angry, Calls Reporter An A**Hole
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2010 06:47AM
Gibson responds defensively, "That's almost four years ago, dude ... I've done all the necessary mea culpas. Let's move on." Of course, the interview quickly wraps up -- but not before Gibson mutters, "bye bye, a**hole" under his breath. Watch:
In 2006, Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious slanders at police officers. The report says Gibson launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Mel Gibson Snapshots
Mel Gibson snaps a photo at photographers before attending 'The Edge of Darkness' premiere on February 1, 2010. More Mel Gibson photos >>
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Toned Booty, Cute Puppy in Bikini Pic
- Hugh Jackman Announces His Final Wolverine Role in the Coolest Way: Pic
- Mariah Carey Vacations in Cleavage-Tastic Bikini With Pal Brett Ratner: Pics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Michelle Obama Offers Inspirational Words at 2015 Black Girls Rock!—Find Out What She Said!
- Khloé Kardashian & French Montana Get Cozy at Nightclub—See the Butt-Tastic Photo and Check Out Details!
- Carrie Underwood Shares New Photo of Baby Son Isaiah—See His Adorable Face for the First Time!