Mel Gibson Gets Angry, Calls Reporter An A**Hole
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2010 06:47AM
Gibson responds defensively, "That's almost four years ago, dude ... I've done all the necessary mea culpas. Let's move on." Of course, the interview quickly wraps up -- but not before Gibson mutters, "bye bye, a**hole" under his breath. Watch:
In 2006, Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious slanders at police officers. The report says Gibson launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
Mel Gibson Snapshots
Mel Gibson snaps a photo at photographers before attending 'The Edge of Darkness' premiere on February 1, 2010. More Mel Gibson photos >>
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Rumors She Kicked Brother Rob Kardashian Out of Her House
- Elton John Marries David Furnish: Wedding Details!
- Mike Myers Played Dr. Evil on Saturday Night Live to Talk About the Sony Hack: Watch Now!
- Report: Kim Kardashian gave her staff Botox gift cards
- Sofia Vergara would love to stay young
- Kate Upton wins 'Sexiest Woman' award
- Elton John and David Furnish Are Officially Married—Check out Wedding Details and Pics from Their 2nd Ceremony!
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!