Sandra Bullock Would Prefer Missing Dog Over Oscar
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 3rd 2010 02:00AM
Missing Dog > Oscar Nod for Sandra Bullock
After getting her first ever Oscar nomination, Sandra Bullock should have been having one of the happiest days of her life. However, sources tell me her heart was focused on husband Jesse James' missing pooch CinnaBun.
"Sandra is devastated by the loss. Family is her number one priority and she hates to see her husband so upset. She would give anything -- including her Oscar nomination -- to get little CinnaBun back."
That's further proof that unlike some pretty women in Hollywood, Sandra is still the real deal, unchanged by fame. I hope you get your pooch back safe -- and an Oscar too, Miss Bullock. You deserve both!
More importantly, if you have seen CinnaBun, call 562-983-6666.
Nicole Kidman -- the New Angelina?
After several box office bombs, sources tell me Nicole Kidman has decided that the actress whose career she would most like to emulate is Angelina Jolie.
"Angelina is the hottest actress in Hollywood. Not only do her movies make huge amounts of money at the box office, the characters she plays are cool. Nicole sees no reason why Angelina should have a monopoly on all the strong female action hero characters while she is left to play the softer, moody roles," a Hollywood insider tells me.
I'm not sure I can picture Nicole as Lara Croft or Mrs. Smith, but she has just hired Angelina's long-time manager Geyer Kosinski. That's not the only man the two ladies have in common -– anyone heard of Oscar?
'The Situation' Is Anti-Halitosis
What's the one thing in the world our favorite 'Jersey Shore' resident can't live without? No, its not the gym, tanning bed or laundry machine (GTL, baby) -– it's his toothbrush.
'The Situation always has a tooth brush on him. Always. Bad breath is the one thing that scares him more than pale people at the beach," laughed a friend.
Considering where that petri dish of a mouth has been, we are glad to hear it's kept minty fresh!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Miley Cyrus blasts Katy Perry over kiss diss
- Isaiah Washington returning to ?Grey's Anatomy' seven years after controversial departure
- Pro-Russia Crimean Leadership Shuts Down Two Ukrainian TV Networks
- SXSW: 'Veronica Mars' Movie Pools Pressure With Opportunity for Rob Thomas
- BBC TV Boss: More Channels Could Be Moved Online
- President Obama misspells Aretha Franklin's hit song ?Respect'
- Kanye West and Big Sean join Rick Ross on ?The Arsenio Hall Show' ? VIDEO
- 'Noah' Is Already Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Jude Law Is Close to Joining Melissa McCarthy's Already Star-Packed 'Susan Cooper'
- The 'Sin City 2' Trailer Is Black and White and Badass (VIDEO)