Shirley MacLaine on Her Co-Stars' Figures: "Is It Worth It?"
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 3rd 2010 05:50PM
Except that it wasn't afternoon television, it was a live press conference event for "Valentine's Day" and the outspoken star Shirley MacLaine was the one asking the questions.
MacLaine unexpectedly took the microphone and asked her assembled super-slim co-stars about their eating habits.
"I would like to ask all the woman up here what they eat?" MacLaine asked. "I'd like to have a rundown. Do you diet all the time? You're looking so fabulous. Is it worth it?"
There was an uncomfortable silence on the star-studded podium before Julia Roberts chimed in. "You girls are slim," Roberts said, looking at her co-stars.
More crickets, before Jennifer Garner attempted an answer.
"I'm nursing," she explained. Apparently her slim figure is due to baby Seraphina Rose. "As soon as I'm done I'll puff right back up."
Roberts certainly seemed appeased by the answer. "Good, alright, I'll stay tuned for that," she responded.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- David Simon's HBO Miniseries Adds Quartet
- 'Damages' Creator, Steve McPherson Prepping 'Ten Commandments' Mini for NBC (Exclusive)
- TBS Cancels Cee Lo Green's 'The Good Life'
- Never Fear, 'Game of Thrones' Fans: You'll See Cersei Naked After All
- Here Are the 10 Best 'Star Wars' Fights Ever (VIDEO)
- Idris Elba Threatens a Baby in This 'No Good Deed' Exclusive Clip