Shirley MacLaine on Her Co-Stars' Figures: "Is It Worth It?"
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 3rd 2010 05:50PM
Except that it wasn't afternoon television, it was a live press conference event for "Valentine's Day" and the outspoken star Shirley MacLaine was the one asking the questions.
MacLaine unexpectedly took the microphone and asked her assembled super-slim co-stars about their eating habits.
"I would like to ask all the woman up here what they eat?" MacLaine asked. "I'd like to have a rundown. Do you diet all the time? You're looking so fabulous. Is it worth it?"
There was an uncomfortable silence on the star-studded podium before Julia Roberts chimed in. "You girls are slim," Roberts said, looking at her co-stars.
More crickets, before Jennifer Garner attempted an answer.
"I'm nursing," she explained. Apparently her slim figure is due to baby Seraphina Rose. "As soon as I'm done I'll puff right back up."
Roberts certainly seemed appeased by the answer. "Good, alright, I'll stay tuned for that," she responded.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Sony Hack: Art House Theaters Tell Sony to Let Them Play 'The Interview'
- Brandon Stoddard, Former ABC Entertainment President, Dies at 77
- 'Birdman' Leads Vancouver Film Critics Circle Nominations
- Watch a fan-made trailer for the DC/Marvel mash-up that'll never happen
- Pete Davidson declares love for Amy Adams ?Love Actually'-style in cut ?SNL' sketch
- Emily Blunt on 'Into the Woods,' Meryl Streep, and... 'Star Wars'? (EXCLUSIVE)
- Chris Pine on 'Into the Woods,' 'Star Trek 3,' and His 'Jack Ryan' Regret (EXCLUSIVE)
- Mike Colter to Play Luke Cage for Marvel Netflix Series 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'