Shirley MacLaine on Her Co-Stars' Figures: "Is It Worth It?"
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 3rd 2010 05:50PM
Except that it wasn't afternoon television, it was a live press conference event for "Valentine's Day" and the outspoken star Shirley MacLaine was the one asking the questions.
MacLaine unexpectedly took the microphone and asked her assembled super-slim co-stars about their eating habits.
"I would like to ask all the woman up here what they eat?" MacLaine asked. "I'd like to have a rundown. Do you diet all the time? You're looking so fabulous. Is it worth it?"
There was an uncomfortable silence on the star-studded podium before Julia Roberts chimed in. "You girls are slim," Roberts said, looking at her co-stars.
More crickets, before Jennifer Garner attempted an answer.
"I'm nursing," she explained. Apparently her slim figure is due to baby Seraphina Rose. "As soon as I'm done I'll puff right back up."
Roberts certainly seemed appeased by the answer. "Good, alright, I'll stay tuned for that," she responded.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Need for Speed' Screening: Aaron Paul Didn't Want to Make 'Another Video-Game Movie'
- Claire Holt Exits 'The Originals'
- 'Glee': Finn's Spirit Looms Large Over Nationals
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx Join Forces for 'The Black Phantom'
- Liam Neeson Has a Very Good Reason for Not Playing James Bond
- Women Are Still Seriously Underrepresented in Hollywood, Study Finds