Report: Pam Anderson to Compete on 'Dancing with the Stars'
By Sam Brand Posted Feb 4th 2010 09:58AM
Pam Anderson shake that hot bod in numerous ways, but never like this. It's not official, but it looks like season 10 of 'Dancing with the Stars' has its first celebrity contestant. In other news, Penthouse hottie Heidi Baron appeared on 'The Howard Stern Show' today. And you want the lowdown on Ian Ziering's new fiance Erin Ludwig. This is What You're Searching for Today...
Pam Anderson on 'Dancing with the Stars' – RadarOnline.com says it's a done deal. Pam Anderson will be named as one of season 10's contestents when they're officially announced on March 1. "She really wanted to do the show and the show thought it was a great idea," a source tells the online hub. No word on what other celebrities will hit the stage when 'Dancing with the Stars' airs on March 22. Levi Johnston perhaps? He did say he was offered the gig in November. Samantha Harris? Probably a bit too early for the departed host to make a comeback. We'll have to wait and see.
Heidi Baron – Also known as Jodie Starr and Belinda Bryant, Heidi Baron appeared on 'The Howard Stern Show' on Thursday to promote her upcoming appearance in Penthouse. The smoking hot German will grace the cover of March's issue. But even bigger news dropped on 'The Howard Stern Show' this week. The host has reportedly been offered a TV job. Stern refuses to go into details, and it's anyone's guess where he'll end up when his monster Sirius deal ends at the end of this year.
Erin Ludwig – Former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' semi-star and 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Ian Ziering announced his engagement to Erin Ludwig over Facebook earlier this week. The engagement seems to have happened several weeks before, as a photo of his sweetheart rocking what appears to be an engagement ring was posted in January. "She's a nurse," Ziering told People.com. "We're planning a spring wedding and we've been together since Labor Day 09."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"