Jon Gosselin Will Let Kids Film Again... Only If TLC Drops Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 5th 2010 08:00AM
RadarOnline.com reports. Last year, TLC had a breach of contract claim against him and won a preliminary injunction, prohibiting him from engaging in media appearances. But even if TLC lifts the ban, don't expect him to make a 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' comeback. "You can be sure that if the kids come back to TLC it will be only with Kate, not with Jon. And there's no guarantee that will happen either," a source said.
A judge ruled in December that Gosselin has been restricted from making money off his reality TV fame and is no longer receiving a TLC paycheck. His trial is scheduled to being in the Spring.
"Photos of Jon Gosselin with scores of bikini-clad women was inconsistent with our image brand of our show,"TLC Chief Operating Office Edward Sabin said in court.
Afterward, TLC issued this statement. "The Court has validated our view that Mr. Gosselin has a valid, binding contract and that he has breached it repeatedly. Step one – getting the court to order Mr. Gosselin to comply with his contractual obligations – has been accomplished. Any further breaches going forward will be violations of a court order. We look forward to the next phase of the litigation, which is to pursue our claim for damages resulting from Mr. Gosselin's numerous breaches."
But Gosselin's attorney Mark Heller trevealed, "You haven't seen the last of Jon Gosselin."
This news comes just one day after Kate Gosselin announced she would be co-hosting 'The View' again next month and be embarking on her new reality show later this year.
Jon Gosselin Snapshots
Jon Gosselin attends The Film Lounge at House of Hype on January 22, 2010 in Park City, Utah. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Julianne Hough's Engagement Ring Is Massive and Perfectly Sparkly — See the Ring, Read Her Engagement Story
- Ashley Madison CEO Noel Biderman Had Multiple Affairs, New Leaked Emails Reveal
- Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez Duet on "Good for You" While Wearing Matching Hot Pants
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Olympian Suzy Favor Hamilton: Why I became a $600/hr hooker
- Maria Menounos reportedly feuding with fellow E! News host Catt Sadler
- Friends Fans Are Totally Freaking Out Over Lisa Kudrow and Taylor Swift's Rendition of "Smelly Cat"
- Stephen Colbert Covers Time, Talks Late Show Takeover and Reveals How He'll Introduce ''the Real Stephen Colbert''
- The Beauty Beat: Catt Sadler's Latest Makeup Obsessions—Plus, How to Get Her Signature Glow