Jon Gosselin Will Let Kids Film Again... Only If TLC Drops Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 5th 2010 08:00AM
RadarOnline.com reports. Last year, TLC had a breach of contract claim against him and won a preliminary injunction, prohibiting him from engaging in media appearances. But even if TLC lifts the ban, don't expect him to make a 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' comeback. "You can be sure that if the kids come back to TLC it will be only with Kate, not with Jon. And there's no guarantee that will happen either," a source said.
A judge ruled in December that Gosselin has been restricted from making money off his reality TV fame and is no longer receiving a TLC paycheck. His trial is scheduled to being in the Spring.
"Photos of Jon Gosselin with scores of bikini-clad women was inconsistent with our image brand of our show,"TLC Chief Operating Office Edward Sabin said in court.
Afterward, TLC issued this statement. "The Court has validated our view that Mr. Gosselin has a valid, binding contract and that he has breached it repeatedly. Step one – getting the court to order Mr. Gosselin to comply with his contractual obligations – has been accomplished. Any further breaches going forward will be violations of a court order. We look forward to the next phase of the litigation, which is to pursue our claim for damages resulting from Mr. Gosselin's numerous breaches."
But Gosselin's attorney Mark Heller trevealed, "You haven't seen the last of Jon Gosselin."
This news comes just one day after Kate Gosselin announced she would be co-hosting 'The View' again next month and be embarking on her new reality show later this year.
Jon Gosselin Snapshots
Jon Gosselin attends The Film Lounge at House of Hype on January 22, 2010 in Park City, Utah. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Season 10 Men Tell All Recap: Lie Detector Results Revealed as Old Fights Spark Up Again
- 5 Seconds of Summer: 5 Things to Know About the Australian Pop Band
- Rachel McAdams "Was In Awe" of Lindsay Lohan on Mean Girls Set and "Learned So Much" From Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Upcoming Book Details Secret Service's Maneuverings To Hide Bill Clinton's Hot ?Energizer’ Mistress From Hillary
- Girl Went Wild! Woman Who Sued Joe Francis And Won Is Looking To Collect Her Winnings ASAP!
- Diva Decisions: Madonna Refuses To Participate In Deposition In Hard Candy Lawsuit ? READ The Documents!
- Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson to guest-star on final season of FX's 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Stars who make us go 'eww'
- Sneek Peak: An Angry Bird Lands on MTV's Finding Carter—Watch the Clip!
- Joan Rivers Tells Jennie Garth That She Looks Like a "Prostitute on a Safari"—See the Outrageous Moment!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Scandal, Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy, The Originals and More