Jon Gosselin Will Let Kids Film Again... Only If TLC Drops Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 5th 2010 08:00AM
RadarOnline.com reports. Last year, TLC had a breach of contract claim against him and won a preliminary injunction, prohibiting him from engaging in media appearances. But even if TLC lifts the ban, don't expect him to make a 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' comeback. "You can be sure that if the kids come back to TLC it will be only with Kate, not with Jon. And there's no guarantee that will happen either," a source said.
A judge ruled in December that Gosselin has been restricted from making money off his reality TV fame and is no longer receiving a TLC paycheck. His trial is scheduled to being in the Spring.
"Photos of Jon Gosselin with scores of bikini-clad women was inconsistent with our image brand of our show,"TLC Chief Operating Office Edward Sabin said in court.
Afterward, TLC issued this statement. "The Court has validated our view that Mr. Gosselin has a valid, binding contract and that he has breached it repeatedly. Step one – getting the court to order Mr. Gosselin to comply with his contractual obligations – has been accomplished. Any further breaches going forward will be violations of a court order. We look forward to the next phase of the litigation, which is to pursue our claim for damages resulting from Mr. Gosselin's numerous breaches."
But Gosselin's attorney Mark Heller trevealed, "You haven't seen the last of Jon Gosselin."
This news comes just one day after Kate Gosselin announced she would be co-hosting 'The View' again next month and be embarking on her new reality show later this year.
Jon Gosselin Snapshots
Jon Gosselin attends The Film Lounge at House of Hype on January 22, 2010 in Park City, Utah. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Filing for Divorce From Lamar Odom: Report
- Beyonce Releases New, Self-Titled Album on iTunes: Singer Shocks Fans With Surprise
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor Joins Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Read His Spoilers and Surprising Behind-the-Scenes Details!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Begs Celebrity Doppelganger Claire Danes To Play Her Sister!
- ‘Most Beautiful’ Battle! Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence & Angelina Jolie Vie For Much-Lauded ?People’ Cover
- Jenny McCarthy (Gasp!) Reveals Her Actual Weight, Says She ‘Yo-Yos’ With 20 Pound Fluctuation
- 'Scandal' recap: Olivia learns the truth about her mother
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years