Kevin Federline No Longer K-Fat
By Sam Brand Posted Feb 5th 2010 05:48PM
Bobby Brown, Sebastian Bach, and Nicole Eggert will trim down before our eyes over the upcoming season of 'Celebrity Fit Club.' But no featured celeb is drawing more attention than K-Fed, who surprisingly ballooned to "K-Fat" over the past year. The season has wrapped shooting, and he's back to his old slim self. In other news, Michael Irvin is being sued for rape. And New York socialite Gigi Jordan is suspected of murdering her 8-year-old son. You gotta take the good news with the bad. This is What You're Searching for Today...
Kevin Federline Celebrity Fit Club – K-Fed has publicly aired his displeasure at being called "K-Fat." On Monday the 7th season of 'Celebrity Fit Club' debuts on VH1, and Federline steps on the scales at a whopping 232 lbs. "I look like a pregnant man right now," he says in an exclusive clip at UsMagazine.com. But he slims down over the course of the season, as you can tell in the interview below. On 'Fit Club' Federline blames his weight gain on "a period of depression." He elaborates "I wasn't dancing anymore. I loved to eat pizza and pasta... once you turn 30 years old, it starts coming on real fast."
Michael Irvin – The NFL Hall of Famer, 'Dancing with the Stars' alum, and current NFL Network commentator was accused of rape in a civil suit filed on Thursday. "Jane Doe" alleges Irvin got her drunk at a Florida hotel in 2007, took her back to his room, and then with another man, forced her to perform sexual favors. Irvin's lawyer Larry Friedman denies the allegations, claiming the lawsuit is an act of "civil extortion." Friedman says the woman threatened Irvin last year prior to his appearance on 'Dancing with the Stars.' "The entire story is false, it's bogus, it's made up," Friedman says.
Gigi Jordan – The Manhattan socialite was in a bad place. She told relatives that much via email while cooped up in a luxury New York City hotel just days after her marriage fell apart. Nobody knew just how bad it was until police stormed the hotel room to find her "babbling incoherently" over her dead 8-year-old son. Michael Jude Jordan had been dead for nearly 24 hours. According to the New York Daily News, he was found "face-up on the floor near his mom, with prescription pills scattered around the pricey room." Gigi was rushed to Bellevue Hospital, where it was determined she had survived a suicide attempt. Still, authorities aren't getting any admissions out of her. She's hired a lawyer and refuses to speak on the tragedy.
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Future Vents After Ciara Brings Baby Future to Russell Wilson's Training Camp
- Lenny Kravitz Accidentally Flashes Penis During Concert After Splitting His Leather Pants -- Yes, Like His Whole Penis
- Kelly Osbourne Sparks Outrage With Insensitive Comment About Latinos: "Who Is Going to Clean Your Toilets, Donald Trump?"
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Tyra Banks: Stick a fork in 'America's Next Top Model,' it's done
- Zooey Deschanel announces marriage and birth of baby daughter
- Snooki Plumps Her Lips, Says Enhancing Her Pout Makes Her "Feel Better"—See the Pic!
- Jason Segel Ate ''2 Hot Pockets Every 3 Hours'' to Pack on 40 Pounds for New Movie: Watch Now
- Karlie Kloss Fronts Both Glamour & Flare's September Issues—Plus, See More September 2015 Covers!