Tiger Woods Back With His Kids
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 6th 2010 10:20AM
According to RadarOnline.com, disgraced golf pro Tiger Woods has been reunited with his two children, Sam and Charlie, following a nearly two-month stint at a sex rehab clinic in Mississippi.
As previously reported, Woods left the facility yesterday, and was picked up by his wife, Elin Nordegren. The two flew home together to be reunited with his family as they begin the long road toward reconciliation.
In the meantime, Woods may get to do a bit of celebrating over the next few days: According to the report, Charlie will celebrate his first birthday on Monday.
Woods has not seen either child in six weeks.
This is just the latest development in an on-going scandal that began last November when he crashed his car into a tree outside his home in Florida. It was later revealed that Woods had been cheating on his wife with multiple women.
As for his professional golf career, it has been rumroed that Woods may return to the green as soon as Feb. 17 for the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship in Tucson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"