Tiger Woods Back With His Kids
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 6th 2010 10:20AM
According to RadarOnline.com, disgraced golf pro Tiger Woods has been reunited with his two children, Sam and Charlie, following a nearly two-month stint at a sex rehab clinic in Mississippi.
As previously reported, Woods left the facility yesterday, and was picked up by his wife, Elin Nordegren. The two flew home together to be reunited with his family as they begin the long road toward reconciliation.
In the meantime, Woods may get to do a bit of celebrating over the next few days: According to the report, Charlie will celebrate his first birthday on Monday.
Woods has not seen either child in six weeks.
This is just the latest development in an on-going scandal that began last November when he crashed his car into a tree outside his home in Florida. It was later revealed that Woods had been cheating on his wife with multiple women.
As for his professional golf career, it has been rumroed that Woods may return to the green as soon as Feb. 17 for the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship in Tucson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miss USA Picked Up By Reelz Channel After NBC Fires Donald Trump, Cuts Pageant: Details
- Jessica Simpson, Daughter Maxwell Give Us Hair and Life Goals in Sweet Family Shot From Ace's Birthday Party!
- Michael Buble's Son Noah Home From Hospital After Burn Incident -- See His Adorable Instagram
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" Music Video Is NSFW and Totally Crazy—Watch the Singer Seek Revenge!
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad