Tiger Woods Back With His Kids
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 6th 2010 10:20AM
According to RadarOnline.com, disgraced golf pro Tiger Woods has been reunited with his two children, Sam and Charlie, following a nearly two-month stint at a sex rehab clinic in Mississippi.
As previously reported, Woods left the facility yesterday, and was picked up by his wife, Elin Nordegren. The two flew home together to be reunited with his family as they begin the long road toward reconciliation.
In the meantime, Woods may get to do a bit of celebrating over the next few days: According to the report, Charlie will celebrate his first birthday on Monday.
Woods has not seen either child in six weeks.
This is just the latest development in an on-going scandal that began last November when he crashed his car into a tree outside his home in Florida. It was later revealed that Woods had been cheating on his wife with multiple women.
As for his professional golf career, it has been rumroed that Woods may return to the green as soon as Feb. 17 for the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship in Tucson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie Perez Returning to The View After Rumors She Was Leaving After Only Four Months
- Jimmy Fallon's "Ew!" Supercut: Hilarious Clips With Michelle Obama, Taylor Swift
- Padma Lakshmi Appears to Have a Penis in Her Teeny Bikini Throwback Post -- See Her Amazing Body and Awkward Bottoms Here!
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Suge Knight Being Investigated in Connection With Fatal Traffic Accident on Compton Video Set
- The Ultimate List of Guys and Girls Who Should Date WWE Diva Rosa Mendes
- Amy Poehler Gets Roasted and Kissed by Men in Drag—the Usual!—During Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year Ceremony