Tiger Woods Back With His Kids
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 6th 2010 10:20AM
According to RadarOnline.com, disgraced golf pro Tiger Woods has been reunited with his two children, Sam and Charlie, following a nearly two-month stint at a sex rehab clinic in Mississippi.
As previously reported, Woods left the facility yesterday, and was picked up by his wife, Elin Nordegren. The two flew home together to be reunited with his family as they begin the long road toward reconciliation.
In the meantime, Woods may get to do a bit of celebrating over the next few days: According to the report, Charlie will celebrate his first birthday on Monday.
Woods has not seen either child in six weeks.
This is just the latest development in an on-going scandal that began last November when he crashed his car into a tree outside his home in Florida. It was later revealed that Woods had been cheating on his wife with multiple women.
As for his professional golf career, it has been rumroed that Woods may return to the green as soon as Feb. 17 for the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship in Tucson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Registers to Vote For First Time
- Vanessa Hudgens Wears Sports Bra, Flashes Six Pack Abs After Alleged Nude Photo Leak: Picture
- Nick Lachey Dishes on Son Camden, Vanessa Lachey's Second Pregnancy: "I Could Not Be More Excited"
- Too Hot For TV?! Tommy Chong Yells Racy Word Between Partner Peta Mergatroyd's Legs In ?DWTS' Steamy Salsa Routine ? WATCH The R-Rated Clip
- Hot Play! Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin Caught ‘Kissing Passionately’ At Concert — Eyewitness
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits Her Marriage To Hank Baskett Is ?A Huge Lie' In Secret Meeting With Divorce Lawyer WATCH The Shocking Video
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation