Who Dat? Why, That's Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise at the Super Bowl
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Feb 8th 2010 06:55AM
The cry of "Who Dat?" wasn't all about the New Orleans Saints at the Super Bowl -- it was also said by onlookers as cameras flashed at the sight of A-list celebrities at the big game, including Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise with kids in tow. Sometime New Orleans resident Pitt was escorted into the game on a golf cart with security moments before it began. The bearded Pitt was with son Maddox and shouted out his allegiance to "Who Dat?" nation before the Saints big win over the Colts.
By contrast, Cruise just went into the stadium like other ticket holders, up an escalator with daughter Suri in his arms.
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher didn't have security, but may have wished they had opted for some after cameras chased them into the stadium. Later, they huddled together on the sidelines before kickoff, avoiding the cameras - even though they were inches from their faces.
Other celebrity sightings included John Travolta, who was seen leaving before the Saints made their game-winning comeback.
Before the game, LL Cool J declared himself on the side of the team that ultimately lost, the Colts.
"I'm from New York: There's a Manning connection," he said, referring to Colts quarterback Peyton Manning's little brother, New York Giants quarterback Eli.
But he knew the potential repercussions of announcing his pick as soon as he said it.
"They're gonna beat me up," he said of rabid Saints fans. "I feel like I've got five pounds of beads!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Dax Shepard Making 'CHiPS' Movie for Warner Bros.
- Telluride Wrap: Ethan Hawke Documentary 'Seymour' Rises Above the Rest
- 'Sleepy Hollow' PR Firm Apologizes for Poorly-Timed "Headless Day" Campaign
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- A Remastered, HD Version of 'The Wire' Is Coming to HBO... Eventually
- Robin Williams's Daughter Zelda Returns to Twitter With Anti-Bullying Message
- The 'Escape From New York' Reboot May Feature Charlie Hunnam in an Eye Patch