Who Dat? Why, That's Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise at the Super Bowl
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Feb 8th 2010 06:55AM
The cry of "Who Dat?" wasn't all about the New Orleans Saints at the Super Bowl -- it was also said by onlookers as cameras flashed at the sight of A-list celebrities at the big game, including Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise with kids in tow. Sometime New Orleans resident Pitt was escorted into the game on a golf cart with security moments before it began. The bearded Pitt was with son Maddox and shouted out his allegiance to "Who Dat?" nation before the Saints big win over the Colts.
By contrast, Cruise just went into the stadium like other ticket holders, up an escalator with daughter Suri in his arms.
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher didn't have security, but may have wished they had opted for some after cameras chased them into the stadium. Later, they huddled together on the sidelines before kickoff, avoiding the cameras - even though they were inches from their faces.
Other celebrity sightings included John Travolta, who was seen leaving before the Saints made their game-winning comeback.
Before the game, LL Cool J declared himself on the side of the team that ultimately lost, the Colts.
"I'm from New York: There's a Manning connection," he said, referring to Colts quarterback Peyton Manning's little brother, New York Giants quarterback Eli.
But he knew the potential repercussions of announcing his pick as soon as he said it.
"They're gonna beat me up," he said of rabid Saints fans. "I feel like I've got five pounds of beads!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- Sony Pictures scraps Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Sony Cancels 'The Interview' Release: Hollywood Reacts
- Sony Cancels Release of 'The Interview'
- LAPD Chief on Theaters Dropping 'The Interview': It's An "Unfortunate" Decision
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts