Who Dat? Why, That's Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise at the Super Bowl
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Feb 8th 2010 06:55AM
The cry of "Who Dat?" wasn't all about the New Orleans Saints at the Super Bowl -- it was also said by onlookers as cameras flashed at the sight of A-list celebrities at the big game, including Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise with kids in tow. Sometime New Orleans resident Pitt was escorted into the game on a golf cart with security moments before it began. The bearded Pitt was with son Maddox and shouted out his allegiance to "Who Dat?" nation before the Saints big win over the Colts.
By contrast, Cruise just went into the stadium like other ticket holders, up an escalator with daughter Suri in his arms.
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher didn't have security, but may have wished they had opted for some after cameras chased them into the stadium. Later, they huddled together on the sidelines before kickoff, avoiding the cameras - even though they were inches from their faces.
Other celebrity sightings included John Travolta, who was seen leaving before the Saints made their game-winning comeback.
Before the game, LL Cool J declared himself on the side of the team that ultimately lost, the Colts.
"I'm from New York: There's a Manning connection," he said, referring to Colts quarterback Peyton Manning's little brother, New York Giants quarterback Eli.
But he knew the potential repercussions of announcing his pick as soon as he said it.
"They're gonna beat me up," he said of rabid Saints fans. "I feel like I've got five pounds of beads!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Austrian Director Michael Glawogger Dies During African Shoot
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' Prequel to Film in New Zealand
- Japanese TV Networks Reschedule 'Titanic,' 'Pokemon' Episode After S. Korean Ferry Tragedy
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition