Katherine Jackson on Conrad Murray: 'He's Lying, He's Guilty'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 8th 2010 09:41PM
After Murray entered a not-guilty plea in court, the family members in attendance fumed.
"He's just trying to save his own behind," Katherine Jackson told reporters, according to E! News. "He killed him."
"He's lying. He's guilty. Nobody was there but him."
Father Joe Jackson was predictably blistering as well. "I just want justice done and that was not justice," he told E! "I didn't like today's hearing at all."
Many Jackson family members were in attendance for the afternoon hearing, including his parents, brother Randy and sister La Toya.
"Michael was murdered, and although he died at the hands of Dr. Conrad Murray, I believe Dr. Murray was a part of a much larger plan," La Toya said in a statement. "There are other individuals involved, and I will not rest and I will continue to fight until all of the proper individuals are brought forth and justice is served."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations with 9
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- Wendy Williams: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Original Sound of Music Star Slams Carrie Underwood, Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son: Top 5 Stories
- Drew Barrymore Teases Baby's Gender With Blue and Pink Nails: See the Picture of Her Manicure
- Utah Doctor Martin MacNeill Attempts Suicide With Jail Razor After Being Convicted Of His Wife’s Murder