Katherine Jackson on Conrad Murray: 'He's Lying, He's Guilty'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 8th 2010 09:41PM
After Murray entered a not-guilty plea in court, the family members in attendance fumed.
"He's just trying to save his own behind," Katherine Jackson told reporters, according to E! News. "He killed him."
"He's lying. He's guilty. Nobody was there but him."
Father Joe Jackson was predictably blistering as well. "I just want justice done and that was not justice," he told E! "I didn't like today's hearing at all."
Many Jackson family members were in attendance for the afternoon hearing, including his parents, brother Randy and sister La Toya.
"Michael was murdered, and although he died at the hands of Dr. Conrad Murray, I believe Dr. Murray was a part of a much larger plan," La Toya said in a statement. "There are other individuals involved, and I will not rest and I will continue to fight until all of the proper individuals are brought forth and justice is served."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Justin Bieber Celebrates Riccardo Tisci's Birthday With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner -- See the Pics!
- Lady Gaga Covers Harper's Bazaar With New Puppy Asia, Bonds With Karl Lagerfeld
- Beyonce Shares Sweet Pictures of Blue Ivy in High Heels, Jay Z On the Run Manicure
- Camelot Wedding! Kennedy Family Gathers For RFK & Cheryl Hines Nuptials Weeks After Reports Of His Mistress