Katherine Jackson on Conrad Murray: 'He's Lying, He's Guilty'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 8th 2010 09:41PM
After Murray entered a not-guilty plea in court, the family members in attendance fumed.
"He's just trying to save his own behind," Katherine Jackson told reporters, according to E! News. "He killed him."
"He's lying. He's guilty. Nobody was there but him."
Father Joe Jackson was predictably blistering as well. "I just want justice done and that was not justice," he told E! "I didn't like today's hearing at all."
Many Jackson family members were in attendance for the afternoon hearing, including his parents, brother Randy and sister La Toya.
"Michael was murdered, and although he died at the hands of Dr. Conrad Murray, I believe Dr. Murray was a part of a much larger plan," La Toya said in a statement. "There are other individuals involved, and I will not rest and I will continue to fight until all of the proper individuals are brought forth and justice is served."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Andi Dorfman, Josh Murray Send Cryptic Tweets: Were They Fighting?
- Super Bowl XLIX Roundup: Parties, Events, and Nightlife
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Sued by Former Nanny, Who Claims She Worked Up to 120 Hours a Week