Natasha Henstridge Leads Scoring Drive of Her Own
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 8th 2010 12:58AM
The 'Species' star, who split from her fiance Darius Campbell this month, made quite the impression at Anheuser-Busch's annual Bud Bowl in Los Angeles on Sunday night. She didn't just watch the Super Bowl at the Bud party, she also led a scoring drive of her own in the street outside the bar, PopEater reports exclusively.
The Canadian hottie enlisted some friends for a game and led her own charge down an asphalt field on Beverly Hills' Alden Drive. Henstridge not only played quarterback against defenders, but against oncoming traffic.
"She grabbed a ball and some friends and started an impromptu game of football on the street outside the bar," one party-goer tells Popeater exclusively. "She couldn't just watch the game. She needed to play some ball."
Even with the odd disruptive car, Natasha stayed steady and led her own MVP-worthy drive with some serious spiral passes. While bar security might have broken up the game before someone became road-kill, Henstridge made quite the impression with her dead-on passing.
"She's got quite the arm," one participant says. "And she's not bad to look at in the pocket."
Indeed, back inside the bar, she was quite the killer as well, wearing a form fitting black tank top and an all-black outfit with her famous blonde hair in an up-do.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- 'Man of Steel' TV Spot Highlights Russell Crowe's Jor-El (Video)
- Google's Eric Schmidt: 'A Sense of Humor' About 'The Internship'
- Amanda Bynes: I Was 'Sexually Harassed' During Arrest
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report