Peter Facinelli Helps Unite 'Twihards' for Haiti
By Amber James Posted Feb 8th 2010 07:00PM
Twihards4Charity (sponsored by 211me) to unite and encourage fans to give back to Haiti. "If 'Twilight' fans ban together, we can make a big difference. This is about getting the fans motivated and really channel their camaraderie to help a country in need," Facinelli tells PopEater. Find out how you can get involved and more. >>
Facinelli knows first hand how influential groups of Twihards can be when they get together, adding his firm belief that this project will prove the movie fans' power. "I've seen it while filming the 'Twilight' movies. They're like a family... When you ban a group of people together, great things can happen and be really powerful."
Rob DeFranco, CEO of 211me, started the social campaign after noticing that 'Twilight' fans were chatting on Twitter and message boards, asking what they could do to get involved. "This online experience is an all-in-one social network. They can donate, chat on message boards, download photos and videos. Fans can rally to give what they can to help," DeFranco adds.
In the coming months, other 'Twilight' stars like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are set to help with the cause. Everything from exclusive merchandise to phone calls may be auctioned off -- with all proceeds going to support those in need. Check out Twihards4Charity for more information and see how you can give back.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Eight Films Make Cut For Best Short Documentary Oscar
- Ron Livingston Joins 'The 5th Wave' (Exclusive)
- 'The Flash': Robbie Amell Previews Explosive Entrance and "Dangerous" Firestorm
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer