On The Money: Lady Gaga Shows Up On Dollar Bill
By Steven Avalos Posted Feb 9th 2010 05:00PM
U.S.-based artist Craig Gleason has immortalized the pop phenom's visage on U.S. currency -- and the results are rich, to say the least. Gleason has transformed our founding father George Washington with hair bows, lace crowns and plenty of giant sunglasses. Check them out after the jump.
Check out more of George Gagington (Lady Washington?) here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Aaron Paul, Lauren Parsekian to Wed This Weekend: All the Details
- Anne V Is Dating N.Y. Mets Player Matt Harvey: PDA Picture!
- Hangover Part III Review: Tired and Uninspired
- Meow! Gordon Ramsay Is ‘A Ginger Head Troll’ Who Is ‘Obsessed With My Husband’s Balls,’ Says Amy’s Baking Company Owner