On The Money: Lady Gaga Shows Up On Dollar Bill
By Steven Avalos Posted Feb 9th 2010 05:00PM
U.S.-based artist Craig Gleason has immortalized the pop phenom's visage on U.S. currency -- and the results are rich, to say the least. Gleason has transformed our founding father George Washington with hair bows, lace crowns and plenty of giant sunglasses. Check them out after the jump.
Check out more of George Gagington (Lady Washington?) here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Celebs who don't dress their age
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Nikki Ferrell Blasts Bachelorette Producers: They "Told Nick to Say That"
- Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Cozy up for Picture at House Party
- Bachelorette After the Final Rose Recap: Andi Dorfman's Runner-Up Confronts Her About "Making Love" to Him
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li