On The Money: Lady Gaga Shows Up On Dollar Bill
By Steven Avalos Posted Feb 9th 2010 05:00PM
U.S.-based artist Craig Gleason has immortalized the pop phenom's visage on U.S. currency -- and the results are rich, to say the least. Gleason has transformed our founding father George Washington with hair bows, lace crowns and plenty of giant sunglasses. Check them out after the jump.
Check out more of George Gagington (Lady Washington?) here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of First Night She Met Scott Disick
- Germanwings Co-Pilot's Ex-Girlfriend Says Andreas Lubitz Predicted That "Everyone Would Remember His Name", Was "Planning a Heinous Act"
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale: Two Weddings, One Baby, and One Big Sing-Along!