On The Money: Lady Gaga Shows Up On Dollar Bill
By Steven Avalos Posted Feb 9th 2010 05:00PM
U.S.-based artist Craig Gleason has immortalized the pop phenom's visage on U.S. currency -- and the results are rich, to say the least. Gleason has transformed our founding father George Washington with hair bows, lace crowns and plenty of giant sunglasses. Check them out after the jump.
Check out more of George Gagington (Lady Washington?) here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9: Meet the New Housewives Elizabeth "Lizzie" Rovsek and Shannon Beador
- Bachelor Juan Pablo's Obscene Comment to Clare Crawley, Celebs React to His Pick: Top Stories
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Shows Off Post-Baby Body in Sheer Top: See the Look!
- ?Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Is Too Fake! Producers Want New Cast Members To Be REAL Friends With The Ladies