Girls on Pop: Surreality of Reality TV
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 9th 2010 07:02PM
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 30: Rising Stars, Falling Tweets
PopCast No. 29: Girls on Pop on Oscars
PopCast No. 28: Brangelina's Fate
PopCast No. 27: Girls on Pop Get Snookied
PopCast No. 26: Montag's Face and Lohan's Fate
PopCast No. 25: Scandals of 2010 So Far
PopCast No. 24: Wrapping Up the '00s
PopCast No. 23: Team Snooki
PopCast No. 22: Many Ladies of Tiger
PopCast No. 22: Tiger WHAT?
PopCast No. 21: Thanksgiving Shenanigans
PopCast No. 20: New Moon, New Decade
PopCast No. 19: Pop-arazzi
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Hudgens Ditches Red Hair, Goes Dark With Bangs: See Her New Hairstyle
- Lacey Chabert Wears Her Actual Wedding Dress for Holiday Movie -- Who Says You Only Wear It Once?
- Duggar Fans Create Counter-Petition to Save TLC Show; Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Latest Mean Tweets Segment: Top 5 Stories
- Could Adam Lanza Have Been Stopped? Sandy Hook Report Cites Missed Chances To Avoid School Massacre, Cites ?Parental Denial'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- 'Lemony Snicket' author apologizes again for racist remarks
- John Stamos helps turn on Xmas lights at Graceland