Jay Leno and NBC's Primetime Nightmare Is Over
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 06:11AM
"It seems like just yesterday I was telling NBC this was not going to work," the comedian said during his last 'Jay Leno Show' monologue. "This show was supposed to be on for two years ... but we got five months for good behavior."
Guests included Kurt Warner, who threw a few passes and 'Precious' star Gabourey Sibide. Donald Trump stopped by via satellite to, you know, fire him. But comic relief was provided by Ashton Kutcher, who revealed the whole experiment was actually one of his elaborate stunts for 'Punk'd!'
"Six years ago, I sat in an office at NBC -- unfortunately, we forgot to roll the cameras and so I don't have any of the tape, but I thought I'd come out and do the reveal," Kutcher explained.
"You did a hell of a job," Leno played along. "I'm glad it's over."
During his last show, Leno didn't talk about his his move back to 'Tonight' following the Olympics. He also hasn't made clear if they'll stay on the same set. The large "10" inlaid on the stage may have to be pried off.
In the end, Leno made no goodbyes to his earlier audience, but he did urge viewers to stay tuned for the local news.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fast and Furious 7 Director, James Wan, Says Movie Will Continue Filming After Paul Walker's Death
- Selena Gomez Curses During Jingle Ball 2013 Performance, Walks Off Stage
- Miley Cyrus Twerks on Santa Claus at 2013 Jingle Ball: Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Is ?Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' a good way to learn about the life of Nelson Mandela?
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics