Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper Talk Sex on 'Today Show'
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 02:13PM
"We're speaking to you about a cause that affects women all over the world. I never knew that I would be allowed to have the responsibility that I have today," Gaga said before jumping into a blunt sex-ed talk. "When the guy says, 'Baby, it doesn't feel good when I wear that,' or 'Baby, it's just you,' you say, 'F--k you, I'm out of here.'"
"I'm sitting next to a woman I've admired my entire life, who's legendary as a fashion icon and as an artist who really, really changed music for women," Gaga said, as Cyndi teared up. "We want woman to feel confident and not feel like they need a man's approval" when it comes to sex.
Gaga also got personal, opening up about her emotional breakdown after her Grammy performance with Elton John. "At that moment, my life was flashing before my eyes. All the rejection. All the shows I've played. The fans who have believed in me. There is a lot of pain, but it was a happy moment... I was so insecure for so long, and my fans have believed in me so much that I have become this confident women that I want to funnel back to them," Gaga said on 'Today.'
The Viva Glam Cyndi and Viva Glam Gaga lipsticks will be available March 18 and will retail for $14.
Gaga and Lauper join a long list of famous singers who have worked on the Viva Glam campaign. Fergie, Christina Aguilera, Eve, Mary J. Blige and Lil' Kim have all helped sell the lipstick line, which MAC started in 1994. Every dollar of its sales go to the MAC AIDS Fund, which helps men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS.
Lady Gaga Snapshots
Singer Lady Gaga performs onstage during the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on January 31, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards - Show Staples Center Los Angeles, CA United States January 31, 2010 Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic.com To license this image (59468983), contact FilmMagic.com
Going Goo-Goo for Gaga
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Priscilla Presley Talks the King of Rock, and Las Vegas Elvis Exhibition
- Eva Longoria on Life at 40: 'I've Never Felt Better'
- See Blake Shelton's Priceless Reaction to Christina Aguilera Beating Him on the Country Charts
- Corey Gamble Offers Girlfriend Kris Jenner Support Ahead of Bruce Jenner's Interview: "Proud Of My Babe"
- Carole Middleton "Very Happy," Gets Blowout Before Kate Middleton Goes Into Labor With Second Royal Baby
- Owain Yeoman, Gigi Yallouz Welcome Daughter Ever Belle: Details