Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper Talk Sex on 'Today Show'
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 02:13PM
"We're speaking to you about a cause that affects women all over the world. I never knew that I would be allowed to have the responsibility that I have today," Gaga said before jumping into a blunt sex-ed talk. "When the guy says, 'Baby, it doesn't feel good when I wear that,' or 'Baby, it's just you,' you say, 'F--k you, I'm out of here.'"
"I'm sitting next to a woman I've admired my entire life, who's legendary as a fashion icon and as an artist who really, really changed music for women," Gaga said, as Cyndi teared up. "We want woman to feel confident and not feel like they need a man's approval" when it comes to sex.
Gaga also got personal, opening up about her emotional breakdown after her Grammy performance with Elton John. "At that moment, my life was flashing before my eyes. All the rejection. All the shows I've played. The fans who have believed in me. There is a lot of pain, but it was a happy moment... I was so insecure for so long, and my fans have believed in me so much that I have become this confident women that I want to funnel back to them," Gaga said on 'Today.'
The Viva Glam Cyndi and Viva Glam Gaga lipsticks will be available March 18 and will retail for $14.
Gaga and Lauper join a long list of famous singers who have worked on the Viva Glam campaign. Fergie, Christina Aguilera, Eve, Mary J. Blige and Lil' Kim have all helped sell the lipstick line, which MAC started in 1994. Every dollar of its sales go to the MAC AIDS Fund, which helps men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS.
Lady Gaga Snapshots
Singer Lady Gaga performs onstage during the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on January 31, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards - Show Staples Center Los Angeles, CA United States January 31, 2010 Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic.com To license this image (59468983), contact FilmMagic.com
Going Goo-Goo for Gaga
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity weight loss winners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' winner is....
- Things you might not know about the ladies of 'The Big Bang Theory'
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- 'The Voice' Results Live Blog! Who's In and Who's Out
- Laura Dern Hopes ?Jurassic World' Continues to Reinvent That ?Jurassic' Experience
- Extra Scoop: Bruce Jenner's ?Kinky' Night Out with Rumored GF
- Diem Brown's Love Chris "CT" Tamburello Proposed Five Days Before Her Death; Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex With Hugh Hefner: Top 5 Stories
- Dancing With the Stars Winner Revealed on Season 19 Finale: Is It Alfonso Ribeiro, Janel Parrish, or Sadie Robertson?
- Ellen DeGeneres Replaces Dakota Johnson and Portrays Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Parody -- Watch!