Lady Gaga Yearbook Photos -- How Cute!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 07:55AM
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks downright gorgeous in a 2004 headshot from her high school yearbook.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- Dr. Burke returns to ?Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- Watch Lupita Nyong'o's old Kenyan soap ? VIDEO
- IDW to release Harlan Ellison's ?Star Trek' tale ?The City on the Edge of Tomorrow' as new graphic novel
- Aww! Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas Share a Sweet Kiss
- No Bridezilla Here! Hayden Panettiere Is Laid-Back About Her Wedding