Lady Gaga Yearbook Photos -- How Cute!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 07:55AM
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks downright gorgeous in a 2004 headshot from her high school yearbook.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spotify's Top 10 most viral tracks
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Taylor Swift avoids 'Bad Blood' with Houston Astros
- Patrick Dempsey Stands Up to Cancer with 'How I Stand' Campaign
- Raven-Symone Thinks Caitlyn Jenner Is Moving 'Too Fast'
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Kaitlyn Bristowe Is Engaged!
- Bachelorette Britt Nilsson Congratulates Kaitlyn Bristowe on Finding Love: "A Woman I Am Happy to Call My Friend"
- Ashley Tisdale Ditches Blonde Hair for Sultry "Strawberry-Bronde" Locks: See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Reunites With Her Married With Children Costar David Faustino: Photos!