Lady Gaga Yearbook Photos -- How Cute!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 07:55AM
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks downright gorgeous in a 2004 headshot from her high school yearbook.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Django Unchained' actress Daniele Watts detained, released by police
- Miss New York crowned Miss America for third year in a row
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Lauren Conrad Marries William Tell in Intimate Ceremony
- ICYMI: 'Jerry Maguire' Actor Jonathan Lipnicki Stars in Hilarious New Video!
- ?Django Unchained' Actress Detained by Police for ?Showing Affection'
- Beyonce, Jay Z's Bonnie and Clyde Short Film Trilogy Released as Pregnancy Rumors Swirl, Watch Part One
- Miss America 2015 Winner Is Miss New York Kira Kazantsev; Plus the Competition's Top Moments
- Orange Is the New Black Writer Divorces Husband, Dates Samira Wiley; Django Star Daniele Watts Handcuffed After Kissing Husband: Top Stories