Lady Gaga Yearbook Photos -- How Cute!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 07:55AM
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks downright gorgeous in a 2004 headshot from her high school yearbook.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Check Out New Music from Nathan Sykes!
- Kelly Clarkson's Perfect Response to Fat-Shamer
- What a Hung Jury Means for Jodi Arias' Sentencing
- Kim Kardashian's Hair Colorist Dishes on Her "Blonde-on-Blonde Journey": Get the Details!
- Andi Dorfman Is "In Love" -- But It's Not What You Think
- Dakota Johnson Sings The Hills' Theme Song "Unwritten" as Cara Delevingne Tapes Her Silly Performance: Watch the Video!