Lady Gaga Yearbook Photos -- How Cute!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 07:55AM
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks downright gorgeous in a 2004 headshot from her high school yearbook.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL