Lady Gaga Yearbook Photos -- How Cute!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 07:55AM
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks downright gorgeous in a 2004 headshot from her high school yearbook.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- Tori and Dean: Shocking New Details About Their Lives After the Cheating Scandal
- ?Magic Mike XXL' Gets a Release Date!
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Walk First Red Carpet Together Since Separating in August 2013
- Prince William Remembers Princess Diana in Australia as His Son George Channels His Baby Romper Look
- Tori Spelling Opens Up About Dean McDermott's Cheating Confession in First Post-Scandal Interview