Lady Gaga Yearbook Photos -- How Cute!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 07:55AM
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks downright gorgeous in a 2004 headshot from her high school yearbook.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Lawyer for hacked celebs threatens to sue Google
- Stars who just don't age
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
ExtraFEEDMore From Extra Li