Lady Gaga Yearbook Photos -- How Cute!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 07:55AM
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks downright gorgeous in a 2004 headshot from her high school yearbook.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Kris Jenner Takes No Money for ‘I Am Cait' Appearance
- Extra Hot Deals: Infinity Scarves, Earrings, and Facial Masks!
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Those Nose Job Rumors
- Kelly Osbourne Apologizes for Offensive Latinos Comment: "I Whole-Hearted F--ked Up"
- Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves Gets His 35th Plastic Surgery, Slams Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova
- Jessica Alba Defends Honest's Sunscreen Amid Backlash: See What She Wrote in an Open Letter