Lady Gaga Yearbook Photos -- How Cute!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 10th 2010 07:55AM
Lady Gaga's creativity is infinite, and it's often reflected in her wild and elaborate outfits, sometimes comprised of steel orbs or Kermit the Frog dolls. So it's quite interesting (and cute/charming!) to see Gaga -- whose real life name is Stefani Germanotta -- in normal, everyday clothing. PopEater's got one photo of Gaga in her young years hamming it up at a piano and one where she looks downright gorgeous in a 2004 headshot from her high school yearbook.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Casting News! Colin Farrell Joins 'True Detective'
- Nude Kim Kardashian Photos Reportedly Leaked Online
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories
- Eric the Actor Lynch Dead: Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at Age 39
- Demi Lovato Gets Injured in San Antonio Concert, Wears Arm Sling: Picture