Holly Robinson Peete on John Mayer: "I Find Him Extremely Refreshing"
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 11th 2010 12:09PM
Playboy interview, in which Mayer dropped the N-bomb, appeared online. Mayer subsequently apologized, and apologized, and apologized, but there's one actress who's still on the singer's side, despite his racist remarks.
Holly Robinson Peete, who Mayer described as "gorgeous" despite his "David Duke c***", tells E! Online she is "levitating" since hearing the singer's comments. "There's nothing that makes a 45-year-old mother of four feel better than when she's dropping her kids off at school than to get a link on my iPhone that says John Mayer thinks I'm hot."
Mayer, whose sexually-charged interviews and high-profile relationships have made him a tabloid darling in recent years, can count on continued support from both Peete and her husband, former Carolina Panthers star Rodney Peete. "I don't know who is happier -- me or my husband... Rodney has like a big giant bromance crush on John Mayer." Robinson Peete adds, "I think he's so damn funny... I find him extremely refreshing and amusing."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Kristen Bell Gets Interviewed By Child Prodigies Elias and Zion Phoenix, Reveals Her Favorite Part About Frozen's Princess Anna -- Watch!
- Lindsay Lohan Takes Topless Selfie, Covers Breasts With Long Hair
- Taylor Swift Stops Traffic on Hollywood Boulevard, Performs Late-Night Gig
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- Dina Lohan to Appear on ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’