Holly Robinson Peete on John Mayer: "I Find Him Extremely Refreshing"
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 11th 2010 12:09PM
Playboy interview, in which Mayer dropped the N-bomb, appeared online. Mayer subsequently apologized, and apologized, and apologized, but there's one actress who's still on the singer's side, despite his racist remarks.
Holly Robinson Peete, who Mayer described as "gorgeous" despite his "David Duke c***", tells E! Online she is "levitating" since hearing the singer's comments. "There's nothing that makes a 45-year-old mother of four feel better than when she's dropping her kids off at school than to get a link on my iPhone that says John Mayer thinks I'm hot."
Mayer, whose sexually-charged interviews and high-profile relationships have made him a tabloid darling in recent years, can count on continued support from both Peete and her husband, former Carolina Panthers star Rodney Peete. "I don't know who is happier -- me or my husband... Rodney has like a big giant bromance crush on John Mayer." Robinson Peete adds, "I think he's so damn funny... I find him extremely refreshing and amusing."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: LuAnn and Ramona Fight About Dorinda's Boyfriend John
- Britt Nilsson, Bachelorette Contestant Brady Toops Go Public With Their Relationship -- See Their PDA Pics!
- Matt Bomer Looks Ridiculously Hot While Shirtless in a Wet Swimsuit in Hawaii: Pictures