Who's Jen Aniston Spending Valentine's Day With?
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 11th 2010 02:11AM
Jennifer Aniston has her day all mapped out, and I know who is involved in those plans. It's certainly not John Mayer, but one of the people involved is indeed someone she's been linked to lately. Details on Jen's V-Day soiree, plus what Paula Abdul thought of Ellen's 'Idol' debut, after the jump!
Jennifer Aniston's Valentine's Surprise
Jennifer Aniston, who has had far too many solo Valentine's Days over the past few years, has decided that this February 14 will be different. No more dreading the day, no more feeling sorry for herself and no more pretending that the 14th doesn't exist.
Instead, friends of the star tell me she "is going to celebrate the day by pampering herself in the morning and then hosting a large party at her house that evening. She wants to be surrounded by everyone in her life that she loves."
That sounds very similar to the way Jen celebrated her 41st birthday (which is actually today) in Los Cabos a few days ago. Oh yes, I forgot to mention -- Mr. Gerard Butler has been invited to the party. Lets hope Cupid got his invite, too.
Paula Reviews Ellen
Ellen DeGeneres has hit a high note with the both fans and critics following her 'American Idol' debut Tuesday evening, including praise from the lady she replaced, Miss Paula Abdul.
"Paula thought Ellen is just great," a friend of the former 'Idol' judge told me. "We all thought it would be a difficult night for Paula, but she watched the show like everyone else in America and thought Ellen was brilliant. She even called her and left her a message telling her just that right after the show ended."
You are a straight up class act, Paula Abdul. Miss you!
John Mayer: Hush Up and Play Your Guitar
Does anyone else wish John Mayer would shut his mouth and just play his guitar, or is it just me?
In another attention-seeking interview, big mouth Mayer has decided it's fine to talk about his sex life with Jessica Simpson and intimate details about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston.
"He has become addicted to fame," John's friend tells me. "He will do and say anything to make sure his name remains in the papers. It's so out of control that John is jealous of 'The Situation' and Kim Kardashian when they get more press than he does."
Dear John -- with all that hot air, you should consider switching to the trumpet.
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- NBCU Threatens to Pull Channels From Cable ONE
- Watch Neil Patrick Harris' 'American Horror Story' Debut
- Lucky's Eva Chen Announces Her Newborn on Social Media
- ?Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting
- Here's Chris Pratt - and Some Raptors - in 'Jurassic World' (PHOTO)
- 'The Walking Dead' and 'Pretty Little Liars' Dominated Twitter in 2014